Introducing DarkShadow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DarkShadow, Mar 11, 2015.

1. DarkShadow

DarkShadow New Member

Ratio:
    Hi everyone I'm DarkShadow (if u don't know :D ),

I've been cracking and hacking for a fair bit of time now. I started off with the spotify hack and recently managed to fix it after the original method got patched yesterday. I then moved on to basic cracking using Sentry MBA and started off cracking Netflix accounts (don't we all :D ) Recently I decided to learn how to use SQLi Dumper so that I can get my own combo list and also help others get.

I'm an avid playstation fan (although I don't own a PS4 YET) and I'm anti - gaybox. My favourite games would be Call of Duty especially the zombies and also GTA 5 (bc who doesn't like GTA).

Technology wise I'm a major android fan and very anti - apple, not that I think that their products are shit, it's just I prefer paying for the product rather then the device.

I'm a big man of first person shooters games and also certain RPG games.
    I used to play a lot of minecraft but recently don't have as much time for it although I still like the game. I've played Dota 2 before but I am majorly shit at it. Runescape was fun back in the day but haven't had enough time to dedicate to it recently. The only other pc game I've played is League of Legends for a total of five minutes, it was the biggest piece of bullshit ever.

I love sharing with others hence the reason you will probably see me give a lot of free stuff.

I don't class myself as the best or anywhere near the top and I'm always happy to learn more. Knowledge = Power

I want to take the time to thank all those here at CrackingCore whho contribute and I hope one day I will also be considered a valuable member of the CrackingCore community.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro and hope to see you around more often :D :D :D

Crack4Cash, Animal, Screwkid and 2 others like this.
  2. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Welcome to CC and im also fan of FPS and i have Dota 2 and LoL xD

3. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Welcome to CrackingCore, Enjoy your stay :")

4. Crack4Cash

Crack4Cash Active Member

Ratio:
    Welcome to [​IMG] Bro :)
    Make sure you read all rules.

5. Animal

Animal Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Welcome [member=DarkShadow], enjoy cc ! Fortunately we have many new HQ member daily ;)