Investment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seNs, Jun 16, 2015.

1. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    IS there anything good worth investing i got around 200$ and wanna make more out of it.

2. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Microsoft amazon cracker, 40-50$ for the cracker. find an amazon account with a PS4/Xbox and sell the info for 30-40$ money earned back + more if you find more accounts.

3. LongDongSilver-

LongDongSilver- Member

Ratio:
    amazon accounts are worthless, if you think otherwise than you are wrong.

4. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    they are? ive been cracking amazon for about a year now. and ive made alot of money from selling the account info. maybe it all was a dream then?

5. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Try with ordering SEd items and the ressel them, or just buy shit from amazon and refund it xD

6. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    i cant order from amazon with my pp sinc ei dont have card linked on it , and in our country customs fee will cost me more than item is worth.

7. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    i dont rly think that by cracking amazon accs culd get me much money since eveybody does that + id need to invest 90 + money for DBC ballances just to start.

8. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    But you get refunds :D. Shipping and tax, gets refunded too lol.

9. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    DBC accounts you get for free on " free premium Accounts " im using one right now and i havent paid 1 single penny for that account. Each Account with a PS3/PS4/XBOX account you can sell that account for 30-40$ and people will do social engeering and get a Refund/replacement on the order and make 10 times more money back. how is it not good money? its also easy money. Microsofts cracker checks orders and everything for you. all you need is to provide a combolist and dbc account. DBC accounts you can crack for yourself with sentry mba and combolists you can probly make yourself too if you know sqli. and then you leave the cracker running for a couple of hours and then check the "Hits" and see if you find any good accounts with orders and then you sell the account.