IOne Club Invites ~ Cheap!

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by AnonLobbies, May 9, 2015.

1. AnonLobbies

AnonLobbies Member

Ratio:
    Selling ione.club invites. It's a online account checker & cracker, it also has a credit card checker but i don't endorse it.

Price: $3 BTC per invite.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Screwkid

Screwkid Banned

Ratio:
    lol icone.club invites cost $3 BTC. but i don't know how you doing it for $2 BTC, might be a scam who knows.

3. AnonLobbies

AnonLobbies Member

Ratio:
    not a scam, they cost $3 on site. I'm doing a special deal since i recently came across alot of btc selling my cs:Go inventory :P.

4. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Really? That's why? lol.. You sure it's not because you get extra credits from referrals for purchasing credits? Just makes more sense..

5. AnonLobbies

AnonLobbies Member

Ratio:
    nope [​IMG]

6. General Custard

General Custard Basic Member

Ratio:
    Any vouch invites ? :D

7. Dino

Dino Member

Ratio:
    haha, thats what makes me laugh on here. Everybody wants to try and go cheaper and act like theyre getting nothing in return, they're just doing it out the kindness of there heart. At least when I sold mine for 3$ i was upfront and said I'm doing it for the free credits. I pretty much run ione.club for free now I've invited so many people. Not a bad investment I would say.

Saying that, 2$ is too cheap, 100 credits = 1$, it will take quite a while for you to make that 100 credits back per person, then be in profit. Alot of people tend to use there accounts a few times then give up because they cant find decent proxies.

If like you say your doing it to share then fair play to you ;) , if you're doing it for the credits I'd up to 3$, you'll still get buyers and you wont run at a loss.

8. AnonLobbies

AnonLobbies Member

Ratio:
    thanks for the information! i upped my prices to $3.

9. Dunkeykong

Dunkeykong Basic Member

Ratio:
    ill buy one add my skype: dunkeykong132