Just a Kiss

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HammerRap, Sep 26, 2016.

1. HammerRap

HammerRap New Member

Ratio:
    Walking up to a department store's fabric counter, a beautiful stacked young woman asked, "I want to buy this material for a new dress. How much does it cost?"

"Only one kiss per yard, " replied the smirking male clerk.

"That's fine," replied the girl. "I'll take ten yards." With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the clerk hurriedly measured out and wrapped the cloth, then held it out teasingly. The girl snapped up the package and pointed to a little old man standing beside her. "Grandpa will pay the bill," she smiled

2. Xtra

Xtra Active Member Active Member

Ratio:
    Please stop trying to get likes/post count with these useless threads in general section as they are all fake. Try actually learning how to crack and earn your way up.

3. HammerRap

HammerRap New Member

Ratio:
    Thank you Xtra for the clarification of what Cracking.org is. I did not understand this when I joined. So if I am not going to received likes for anything but for providing passes I will not come to this website in the future. Thanks again Xtra

4. Assassen

Assassen New Member

Ratio:
    But i thought this was where people posted all non-Coding related stuff. Why are you so mean? Our parents Wouldn't want that for us. MLK didnt die for us to NOT be unified. WE SHALL OVERCOME!! Someday._