Kyle's ULTIMATE MegaPack 2014 for Photoshop

dartxxq

Threads
Reaction score

UPDATED – now with over 100 brushes! (For a preview of some of the brushes in this set, click here!) The MegaPack combines all three of my best-selling brush sets (Ultimate Set 1, Ultimate Set 2, and Ultimate Drawing Set) into one all-powerful pixel crushing monster set! That is over 100 brushes that will leave your competition in the dust as you draw and paint your way to glory.
As always, Photoshop CS5 or higher required. NOTE: For those of you with Photoshop CS6+, the Megapack contains the Tilterrific pencil as a bonus! CS5 users: don’t worry – this will not have any impact on the other brushes and you can still load all of them.
NOTE This set does not include the watercolor brushes!
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

novaraxia

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
thanks alot for this man, should really help me out with photoshopp :)

Tyrant

Threads
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing man

loverainone

Threads
Reaction score

UPDATED – now with over 100 brushes! (For a preview of some of the brushes in this set, click here!) The MegaPack combines all three of my best-selling brush sets (Ultimate Set 1, Ultimate Set 2, and Ultimate Drawing Set) into one all-powerful pixel crushing monster set! That is over 100 brushes that will leave your competition in the dust as you draw and paint your way to glory.
As always, Photoshop CS5 or higher required. NOTE: For those of you with Photoshop CS6+, the Megapack contains the Tilterrific pencil as a bonus! CS5 users: don’t worry – this will not have any impact on the other brushes and you can still load all of them.
NOTE This set does not include the watercolor brushes!
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Thanks

Ciclon100

Threads
Reaction score
Wow man thanks can u share ultimate pack 200 brushes?