Mad Kid out there,be careful. [Skype: charles.phillips280]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RespectN, Jun 17, 2015.

1. RespectN

RespectN Active Member

Ratio:
    The guy added me on steam and recently bought some Rockstar ComboLists. Everything went smooth and he was satisfied. Later we talked more and today he asked me do i have Rockstar Config which captures is account linked to steam or not.
    I said that i have as i do have one. But i didnt want to give him for free as i have no reason for that. He did bought from me but i dont need to send him it just because of that.

Later that day he sent me skype crashing message. Its usually some weird messages. After that he kept ddosing me as he was resolving my skype username to ip everytime i log in to skype.

As i am nasty i unistalled skype,deleted all appdata skype files and turned my VPN on. Managed to remove him from contacts and to block him.
    Horewer skype crashing message is in form of group chat but i think that skype reinstall/deleting appdata solves this.

I am almost 100% Sure that he has profile on this forum but i cant find him. If you know who he is better give his profile link. :)

2. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    So you sold him combolist, and when you said you aint giving him config 4 free, he decided to rek you xD

Oh, these skids lol.

3. RespectN

RespectN Active Member

Ratio:
    It wasnt anything with ComboList tho. He just messaged me few days later asking me about config which captures linked steam or not on socialclub. I said i have it but i dont give it free and he did that :P

4. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Typical skid xD

5. GayPal

GayPal Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Should have gave him what he wanted and your skype wouldn't have gotten rekted :) :)

6. RespectN

RespectN Active Member

Ratio:
    lol you his friend or something :D ? My skype is all okay and he is stil mad kid B)

7. Kurdistan

Kurdistan Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    please dont give him anything.

8. Kurdistan

Kurdistan Banned Scammer

Ratio:
  9. GayPal

GayPal Advanced Member

Ratio:
    no.. just saying :)

Can i give ddos with jaybooter :D