Make suspension info clearer

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Hopelessone, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Hopelessone

Hopelessone Member

Ratio:
    Hi,

Got suspended and couldn't find out why... tried emailing with no reply. Eventually found out why.

Could you make the link that says "Here" on the suspended screen underlined and not look like normal text? took me a couple of days to figure out what was going on. :)

Would be great to add into the rules the number of same posts to be explicit,
    i.e. >10 of the same posts for (04) within a certain time period
    https://cracking.org/topic/47864-important-info-to-keep-your-account/

As my perception from the example given was lots on the same day i.e. 14. Mine were spread out over a few days..

Cheers,
    H

Jelly, Crack4Cash and Ops! like this.
  2. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    yeah but the point how to know the leechers from hq members

3. Hopelessone

Hopelessone Member

Ratio:
    Hi Ops! looong time no see :)

Yeah, I can respect that Ops!.

I'm pretty sure I'm no leecher....hoarder maybe ;) or was that hoar? I'm confused..

anyway, wish those warning point weren't there though, would have made life easier to know beforehand where the boundaries are.

Ops! likes this.
  4. Lembas

Lembas Basic Member

Ratio:
    The point is, that one single person does not need so many accounts for one site, unless he is interested in sharing it with someone else or selling. If you are looking for a rapidgator account (for example), you choose the newest thread, and check the account. If it works, you use it, so why would you post in another threads? If it doesn't work, just report the thread and go on to the next one. I seriously doubt, that any person would need 10 rapidgator or any other accounts in few days.
    This not only prevents leechers from getting a lot of accounts and reselling/resharing them, but also helps to remove dead accounts.

Ops! and Hopelessone like this.
  5. Hopelessone

Hopelessone Member

Ratio:
    Would be nice to even drop this explination into the rules, so it's better understood :)
    I came back to this site after a year and didn't notice these new rules..makes sense what you say. I know of leechers with torrents but never heard of leechers here. Hump, well there you go, learn't something new.
    Cheers buddy.

Edit: It was like being in a Candy Store for the first time, eyes were bigger than the stomach. live n learn.