Microsoft's Starbucks Checker/Capture tool | Proxyless + Full Capture and more..

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Microsoft, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member Legacy

I'm selling my own made Starbucks Checker.
    This checker checks your pre-cracked Starbucks accounts, and captures Card 1 Balance and Star Reward Points.
    You can even receive the captured info on your email !

Price for this checker is $15, and comes with limited warranty.
    As long as I can fix any issues with it, I'll resolve it.

• Proxyless
    • Full Capture
    • Email Support
    • Customizable to your needs
    What do you get after purchasing this awesome tool ?
    • The tool delivered onto one of my VPS's.
    • The VPS comes for free with it [i7-16GB].
    • Full Support
    • Free Updates
    A few rules..:
    • The VPS you receive from me is strictly for use only with the Starbuck Capture Tool.
    • Anyone found using the VPS for other purposes will be banned from the vps/tool, and no refund will be given.
    • Anyone found sharing the capture tool will also be banned from the vps/tool, and no refund will be given.
    • You will not chargeback or you will be banned from the vps/tool, and reported to CrackingCore staff.
    • You understand no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
    • You will receive full support for any problems you might encounter when using the capture tool.

A small side note: I dont code anything, this program uses intelligent macro functionality you've never seen before.
    It will process around 100 accounts an hour, but it can run 24/7 unlike yourself ;)
    So why not get balances and star rewards points from atleast 2400 accounts a day !!??