Moderator called "Ops" is annoying me

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by H3RO, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H3RO

H3RO Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    hello

there is a moderator his name Ops he annoying me .. he gave me 10 negative points because I didn't click like in two threads !

this is not acceptable to in-force members to click thanks for each thread here ! also, he mentioned that I am low quality and not active member .. WTF

I paid money to support the forum - each month I paid 20 euro and finally guy like this come and say that I am low quality ??

http://prntscr.com/6fox5l

http://prntscr.com/6foxad

2. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    LQ Member

MusicDragon and LethalLuck like this.
  3. Jartsu

Jartsu Banned

Ratio:
    What the hell you are talking about my friend? Mr Ops! is really great moderator in that forum. He helps everyone, posts things, bans people stuff like that. Please don't say that to Ops! You just make me cry :(

4. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    What ops was trying to say, was that you also share some accounts. I checked your profile and you didnt shared any in a long time. I know you paid for diamond and so on, but being a member who doesnt share any accs and a, member who share there is a, big difference so he called you lq for a reason. Just share some cracked accs and everything will be fine.

5. Animal

Animal Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    [Member=H3ro] You should also post account , config , not only sell thread and take stuff without like!

Enjoy the forum and contribute yourself?

LethalLuck and Bangerz like this.
  6. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    This is what i said in a nutshell xD

LethalLuck likes this.
  7. Valkyria

Valkyria Basic Member

Ratio:
    Be less bitch. Maybe your fallopian tubes gets unraveling and you can get an idea.

8. Tariky

Tariky Advanced Member

Ratio:
    There is no need to disscus this. Everyone know that @Ops! is great member and excelent moderator. H3RO, press like if you leech stuff from forum, someone was willing ti share with you, at least you can press LIKE THIS it's does not take 2 secund of you time.

9. H3RO

H3RO Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    I respect all your opinion guys and I am not new in crackingcore. I know all rules and terms but this guy should not in-force members to press like in each thread he replied.

if he feel he is right .. there should be rules supported his actions against me ! where is that rule that say you have to click like in each thread you replied or you will get 5 negative points ??

at the end, this website is great cracking area and should be friendly with members specially at this time since there are many cracking websites is growing up and start to become better than here.

Plankton likes this.
  10. LethalLuck

LethalLuck Basic Member

Ratio:
    Didn't we already talk about this? If you don't want to thank the guy who is giving the the accounts / config away for free then don't reply for it. If he didn't give it for free you wouldn't have it just press the damn thanks button bro. As I said before when we talked about this, when someone hits the thanks button it's supporting the cracker to continue giving more away for free and it really makes them feel good knowing someone is thankful for that account.

I recieved this skype message earlier:
    [​IMG]

This was the image he sent:
    [​IMG]

That meant a lot. but something just as simple as pressing like can mean just as much.

URK, ThePhilosopher and SherLoCk like this.
  11. MusicDragon

MusicDragon Basic Member

Ratio:
    SherLoCk and Bangerz like this.
  12. SherLoCk

SherLoCk Active Member Legacy

Ratio:

lol what u say are u crazy Man to talking like this way all Working hard in order to provide you with the best service Specifically @Ops! Cuz He Online 24 Hours To Help All Member At Cc And Ban Leecher You`r Very Luky For He talking With U And warring U Another Morerator I Think Ban U Cuz U Log To CC For Sall Only And Get Acc Don`t Give This is contrary to the rules that everyone must be respected But I think it would have been better to talk in a way better than that I'd say respect yourself to people respect you

13. MR.ViPeR

MR.ViPeR Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    01. If you reached 100 posts and you don't have any topics will get a warning points, after 150 posts will get permanently banned.

It's Not For Diamond Members ! Because of They Paid For Their Subscription And Support CrackingCore With That !

They Will Ban When They Was Leeching / Replied To Many Topics / Replied To Same Topics...

Truculent and SherLoCk like this.
  14. MusicDragon

MusicDragon Basic Member

Ratio:
    Ah, thought the rules where the same for everyone.

LethalLuck likes this.
  15. MR.ViPeR

MR.ViPeR Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    You Can Talk About That With Sneijder / Jacob,

SherLoCk likes this.
  16. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    I'm not aware of any rules that you must contribute to the forums or press likes.
    Altho I do agree that sharing and contributing to the forum will be the best thing to do.
    So basicly what Ops! is telling you is that it doesnt matter what kind of member you are.
    If you payed, it doesnt mean you can do whatever you want on CC.
    Contribute and share, and youll be fine dude..

CC4LIFE <3

17. Sneijder

Sneijder New Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Chargerback by H3RO (Foolish)
    Code:
    Select All
    https://cracking.org/topic/64995-chargerback-by-h3ro-foolish/

Bangerz, Truculent and MR.ViPeR like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.