MSDN Invite for Sale - Generate Keys for Almost Any Microsoft Software Product (Including Windows an

Discussion in 'Completed Sales' started by Ebensteim, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Ebensteim

Ebensteim Member

Ratio:
    Amount of Invites in Stock:
    7 Invites:
    MSDN invites allow you to get product keys for nearly all Microsoft products (including Windows, Windows Server, and Office.
    Price/Payment:
    $35/Invite
    Payable in Bitcoin or PayPal (only for trusted members)
    NO REFUNDS
    You need to have a fresh Microsoft account (Outlook, Live, or Hotmail) to receive an invite. I am not responsible for incorrectly typed emails.
    RULES:
    Do not generate more than one product key at a time. The account could get banned by Microsoft. I reserve the right to terminate your account if you generate too many keys. There will be no refund. PayPal does not cover "digital/intangible" goods, including MSDN invites, so don't expect to get a refund if your account is banned. If you send bitcoins to the wrong address, I am not responsible.
    If you are interested in buying, PM me or send a Skype message to @p0wer0n with your name, Microsoft email address that you want the invite, and your CrackingCore username (Skype only). I will then give you my Bitcoin address/ PayPal email. When I receive payment, you will get your invite.
    Proof:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Nubitol

Nubitol Member

Ratio:
    Hi, are you still selling this? I message you on Skype but no response.

3. Dominik17g

Dominik17g Banned

Ratio:
    Do you selling still ???