My Introduction (0verflow)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 0verflow, Apr 17, 2016.

1. 0verflow

0verflow Active Member Active Member

Ratio:
    Hi all Cracking.Org
    Thanks for Accepting and Approving me here.
    Im using cracking and hacking & carding tools.
    I have my Private (Paid) Proxies Socks 4/5, Combos, Dorks, Methods, and configs.
    I will share everyday fresh things here.

raveruk, tireN1337 and Animal like this.
  2. GeneralAladeen

GeneralAladeen Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Nice to see you here, You made a good impression of yourself. Good Luck!

0verflow likes this.
  3. mah2bombo

mah2bombo New Member

Ratio:
    thx bro

4. raveruk

raveruk New Member

Ratio:
    Hey you sounbd like you can help a fellow brother. am currently using sqli dumper v8 by flash. i had unsuccessfull attempts scanning with sqli dumper so instead use gre3nox to test my dorks to find vulnerable websites. i then import my vulnerable sites one by one manually into the URL Analyser in sqli dumper and then manage to inject into some of my vulnerable sites of my list (not all though?) then i manage to get as far as finding bank account number bank sort code and full email address and full address and dob etc: (basically nearly a fullz!!) but i cant seem to find the long credit card number from the front of the card on the database. im so frustrated this has happened a couple of times and i have been forced to stop the attacks and move on knowing i was so close. where am i going wrong?? what folders do i need to be looking in? i always look in users, admin and customers etc: and onlky get this far. also sometimes in sqli dumper i want to open a table to view columns and it fails to do so, ive tried increasing retrys to 15 and the timeout to 10000. and left delay as default 500. do i need to increase delay aswell. can u refer me to your version of sqli dumper your using maybe i have more success with different download. please help end my frustration! :D