MyPoints - How do you redeem them?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miku, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Miku

Miku Banned

Ratio:
    So with a tonne of people posting MyPoints.com accounts there must be some way to actually use these accounts right?

And yes I know how to get the birthday from the api source, but after I enter it I just get asked for even more information, some of which I don't even have like phone number. It also seems that filling out this form sends a message to the website where they then decide if the account should be able to redeem or not.

So yeah.. how the f*ck do you redeem these things?

Freakboy69 likes this.
  2. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    idk try with fake phone number , and some people say its easier to order psyhical cards but u shuld use a drop cus its risk involved.

3. jace821

jace821 Basic Member

Ratio:
    Isn't the phone number listed in the profile? What other info is asked for?

4. Perses

Perses New Member

Ratio:
    You don't need a phone number but I guess you do need the DOB of the account holder to redeem so it takes a little investigating. If you didn't wanna go the physical gift card way you could try paypal deposits.
    Of course you'd need to make sure that everything you're using is secure and you're not gonna have feds knocking down your door.

Probably be a better idea to switch up Paypals every account or two (use a site like wikiverify) in the end your $7 or whatever it is on a vcc used for verification would turn profit. Then just convert to bitcoin and ditch the paypal

5. OrcKing

OrcKing Member Diamond

Ratio:
    Whats the method to view the birth date?