Need advice, help, and to tell me if it's smart xD (social engineering)

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Stefanp, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Stefanp

Stefanp Basic Member

Ratio:
    Hi everyone!
    So i want to SE ebay.. but few people told me it's hard as fuck... idk why, i found some seller selling AMD R9 390 for 400$ xD
    here is link http://www.ebay.com/itm/PowerColor-PCS-Radeon-R9-390-8192-MB-GDDR5-video-card-AXR9-390-8GBD5-PPDHE-/401043145474?hash=item5d6008c302:g:oXEAAOSw5IJWctFf

Would it be possible to SE him?
    What would be a good excuse?
    When graphics card arrives and if i have to sign it, does that mean i can't SE it anymore? cause i have a feeling that i will have to sign it.. i'm almost 100% sure...

I hope that someone can help me out!

2. Majestic12

Majestic12 Member

Ratio:
    Ebay is hard because if the seller provides tracking, then when you open a dispute, ebay will side with him. Dont bother.

3. Proximity

Proximity Member

Ratio:
    Not worth the hassle, and the risk, rather just refund on Amazon, it's really easy, and there's a higher success rate.

4. Stefanp

Stefanp Basic Member

Ratio:
    amazon does not ship to bosnia..

5. Stefanp

Stefanp Basic Member

Ratio:
    What if i say box was empty? that should work too?

6. Proximity

Proximity Member

Ratio:
    That won't work because the tracking will have weight, so they will know that there was an item in the package.

7. Stefanp

Stefanp Basic Member

Ratio:
    well then i have to get creative!
    I can say i found rocks in box...

8. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Member

Ratio:
    Unless you video tape you opening the box and finding the rock, it wouldn't work. Most the time when you dispute and the seller provides tracking. The case gets closed and the seller wins. It's an automated process. Find another place to SE for that AMD. You not SEing a company. You are SEing a person and fucking that 1 person over. A company wouldn't feel the hit.