need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaizen, Oct 10, 2016.

1. kaizen

kaizen New Member

Ratio:
    I have mafia 3 vick repack installed and I cant run the game tried everything but no luck when I try using the launcher it runs but when I click start it just run in the background for 2 seconds then nothing no respond it just don't launch...

2. ham09

ham09 New Member

Ratio:
    I also used that repack what is your specs do you have atleast minimum requirements? and also it have voski's crack so you wil need steam installed in your pc

kaizen likes this.
  3. kaizen

kaizen New Member

Ratio:
    yes I have an i5 6600k and a gtx 1060 and 16 gigs of ram I meet the minimum requirements.. how to use that crack details please..

4. ham09

ham09 New Member

Ratio:
    forget about that just go to skidrow reloaded site and download mafia 3 codex crack only and paste it in your game directory. but the games looks like shit and it is locked at 30 fps 2k just ruined the game in my opinion I am disappointed.. :/

kaizen likes this.
  5. kaizen

kaizen New Member

Ratio:
    ok I will try when I get back to home..

6. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    the cracked game may not work with your chipset or your cpu, i had the same problem when trying to run no man's sky because the release has trouble with amd phenom cpus

7. kaizen

kaizen New Member

Ratio:
    oh you rocks thanx man thank you so much I got it working.
    but another problem the codex 1.01 patch does not work with my game what is wrong?

8. kaizen

kaizen New Member

Ratio:
    no my processor is not the problem it was the crack codex is working like a charm..

ham09 likes this.
  9. ham09

ham09 New Member

Ratio:
    ok don't try that 500 mb patch just download and copy paste the 3.4 gb patch and also paste the crack that comes with the update patch don't install the 500mb patch. you have installed using the repack which is missing some language files.. and that 500mb patch is for 42gb codex version of the game which includes all the languages..

kaizen likes this.
  10. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    I mean even if your CPU can handle the game it may not be the issue, maybe the game release isn't ready for that CPU type. Just my 2 cents, it happened with No Man's Sky on release