Need to understand header keys & how to retrieve the failure key in a notification bar

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Tyrant, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    I need to understand how to add header keys even though generally source keys are used. But many times I am unable to use a source key & idk how to get header keys. How do I figure out what to put like I've seen [ LOCATION>||invalid ] something like that. How do I know what to put for the header field?

Also, some sites have notification bars or pop ups that tell you login is invalid. How do I get the keys in that? I am having that trouble now and I believe I need to use a header key. Would having a success key only without failure key be fine as well? Accounts that don't work would just go 'To Check' correct?

Biko likes this.
  2. Sublime

Sublime Banned

Ratio:
    Use SentryMBA HTML Debugger. It clearly shows both the full source & headers.

3. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    In the HTTP Debugger?
    Well the pop up disappears and it hides under code. It changes to <flash-hider> or something like that. I grab the source for it and I add this [ i>Invalid email.</ ] but doesnt work with sentry.

4. Biko

Biko Basic Member

Ratio:
    add the http debugger code plz :)

5. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thanks however, I got this resolved by someone else and got the config completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.