- May 27, 2013
- Reaction score
Trapcode Suite 12.1 (Adobe CC compatible)
Trapcode Suite 12 sets the industry bar with 10 tools for broadcast-ready effects and flexible 3D content. Its flagship product is Particular 2, a speedy 3D particle system with options for custom particles, particle shading and movement in 3D space. Form 2 merges particle generation with imported OBJ models, the all-new Mir creates a fast-rendering polygon mesh, and Shine generates volumetric light rays. Use Trapcode Suite to create high quality text titles, animated backgrounds and logo treatments with fast rendering and an affordable price tag.
- New release! Trapcode Mir creates fast-rendering 3D design elements that respond beautifully to light, texture and depth, and is built on OpenGL rendering for super speed.
- Bonus presets! Trapcode Suite now ships with two Guru Presets by David Vinson for Shine and Particular, giving you 105 bonus presets for broadcast-ready design.
- Free Particular 2.2 update. Get new bonus features like unique particle emission for multiple lights, and a new Emitter mode that sets particle velocity from the RGB in a layer.
- Free Form 2.0.4 update. This update fixes an issue with Time Remapping.
- Free Lux 1.3.0 update.. This update adds dither for 8-bit and 16-bit modes in your favorite 3D lighting tool.
- Free Echospace 1.1.2 update. This update is a maintenance release.
What is included?
Trapcode 3D Stroke 2.6
Trapcode Echospace 1.1
Trapcode Form 2.0.4
Trapcode Horizon 1.1
Trapcode Lux 1.2
Trapcode Mir 1.0
Trapcode Particular 2.2
Trapcode Shine 1.6
Trapcode Sound Keys 1.2
Trapcode Starglow 1.6
What are you getting?
- No upgrade cost: As a part of our Red Pledge, you will not need to pay for the updates to the software you’ve already purchased.
- Red Giant has been participating in Adobe’s Creative Cloud beta programs to ensure all of our products work properly in the new host applications. This means that ALL of Red Giant’s products have been tested for quality inside of After Effects CC, Premiere Pro CC, and Photoshop CC, where applicable.
- To ensure full compatibility with Creative Cloud, please ensure you’re using the products included in the latest release. We did find bugs! And we fixed them!
- Our FREE products are Creative Cloud compatible. LUT Buddy, Colorista Free, and Quicklooks Free are all CC compatible.
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.