Scam Report - Strong Core

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Whelan189, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whelan189

Whelan189 Basic Member

Ratio:
    Warning to everyone dealing with this guy, I suggest you do not

Firstly with configs, be careful as if you buy one and a day later it does not work or needs rechanging he will charge you again to fix it, also he lies about wether some has proper capture or not, but he will claim it 'problem with site', so he even admits himself its not working correctly, but yet still sells em as capture

next onto combo's he is selling very bad ones which he adds in crap accounts below are some examples

http://postimg.org/image/ulezekq47/

and

http://postimg.org/image/4tribze8f/

the first pic is example of stuff that are not account looking through the combo, majorify are like this with passwords like test, or 1 letter things which clearly are not passwords, the second picture you see where it says paypal and the arrows what this does is when you load onto a sentry, it will only load them up to that point, so you buy a 11k combo and most people will not noticed its done that and will use and only actually used small part of the combo, there was 3 of these in the combo which all was 'paypal arrow arrow ect)

Basically he is selling you 1k combo mixed with x amount of crap, I would not trust this guy!

USER ID: https://cracking.org/user/46654-strongcore/

2. StrongCore

StrongCore Member Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    Yeah I not offer warranty or update with configs (that's not your business)

I not lie or not will lie and about your capture, I can't get it (tesco capture) and you not Purchased that from me

[​IMG]

About Combo, this is a sqli combo i just removed dups from it and sold to you

this guy telling me i added some bad words in my combos to buyer buy more combos

Whelan189: Send me your skype cus i want to add some pic's from our Conversation

* I can send his combo to any Moderator to check that

3. Carbon

Carbon Active Member

Ratio:
    Strong Core has always been legit with me. Over hundreds of dollars spent on him with no issues.

4. m1st

m1st Well-Known Member Elite

Ratio:
    ...................................... <_<

5. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Strongcore not like you think, i know him from long time and legit

6. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    Firstly, StrongCore is legit & I've purchased many times from him. When it comes to combos, I am pretty sure that when users dehash combos you will get silly passwords and ones with a short length or one letter. Its possible! When buying combos its literally a risk, you cannot expect !00% hits or passwords to have a proper length for a site or the required characters.

7. tireN1337

tireN1337 Well-Known Member Moderator Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    @Ops Whelan189 told me that he can't post, post limit. 3 Posts a day.

8. StrongCore

Ratio:
    Yeah, I have got his feedback xD

[​IMG]

9. tireN1337

Ratio:
    This is Whelan talking, not me xD

"firstly, I was not saying you charging to fix configs as your a scammer, im saying this to let buyers know you will charge them if the config stops working after 5 mins, which should be stated on your thread. secondly what are you talking about the config i have i did buy from you! from my other skype, you have had previous scam reports with the same problem, with someone buying and the config does not capture the correct part, yet you advertise it as capture, it may capture but capturee nothing abuyer needs=pointless and no capture, and thirdly the lq combo is not just a few weird ones you would see from sqli, i have bought from loads of people and yours is blatant conning, specially with the second picture which dissallows all of the combo from getting loaded."

neroZzero-2035 and Whelan189 like this.
  10. StrongCore

Ratio:
    You can ask Tyrant about his config, I changed his capture and fixed his config in same day many times

What is your other skype? (I got problem before with other member here too about this part and I proofed this problem from tesco before (You will see number in CLUBCARD page and when you cashout will see other number (So that's not my problem to tesco site have a bug)

and Why not reported me in same day? (I think this deal done from month ago)

Proof of my config get same capture in tesco clubcard page
    https://cracking.org/topic/77986-scammed-by-strong-core/#entry778544

full topic
    https://cracking.org/topic/77986-scammed-by-strong-core/

Tesco config proof
    https://cracking.org/topic/77986-scammed-by-strong-core/page-4#entry778950

I'm in this market to earn my Customers and without them you not will see my loads of vouches

11. DonStefano

DonStefano Member Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    Strongcore is legit guy,always bought working configs.

12. tireN1337

Ratio:
    because you fixed one person config once this means you fix everyones? not really sure what your point is there lol, users should know that you will not offer fixes, my brother bought a config of you next day it was not working, you said your fix it and when you did you charged him another 20$, and another time with another config we could not get it working properly and you teamviewed us and did not know what the problem was and said i can sell you hits! (even though you saw it did not work), and why should i tell you my other skype, the config i have i bought from you on my other skype don't see why you need proof of this lol, if you do pm me ill send it, so tesco quite clearly and like you have admitted has a 'bug' and proper capture is not displayed, THEN YOU CANT SELL IT STATING YOU HAVE CAPTURE, whats so difficult to understand this, your misselling it, and nothing to say about the arrows added to the combo so users dont load all of them? hmmm

Whelan: "because you fixed one person config once this means you fix everyones? not really sure what your point is there lol, users should know that you will not offer fixes, my brother bought a config of you next day it was not working, you said your fix it and when you did you charged him another 20$, and another time with another config we could not get it working properly and you teamviewed us and did not know what the problem was and said i can sell you hits! (even though you saw it did not work), and why should i tell you my other skype, the config i have i bought from you on my other skype don't see why you need proof of this lol, if you do pm me ill send it, so tesco quite clearly and like you have admitted has a 'bug' and proper capture is not displayed, THEN YOU CANT SELL IT STATING YOU HAVE CAPTURE, whats so difficult to understand this, your misselling it, and nothing to say about the arrows added to the combo so users dont load all of them? hmmm"

13. StrongCore

Ratio:
    Yeah yeah good words ^_^
    Well well, Who is your brother? (don't speak without proofs)

14. Tarwin

Tarwin Advanced Member

Ratio:
    uhum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tireN1337 likes this.
  15. StrongCore

Ratio:
    True I have banned from this forum

Yeah I have replied to this config to see something but never sold it or sent to any one (This stupid not have any proof I sold this config or something like that, Just banned for no thing)

Just selling my own configs (If you have proof I have sold config not own to me I will refund money to my client and I will accept to Open Scam report)

I swear I selling my own configs only and I have done all my configs by myself and I done huge of custom configs before

Ops! and tireN1337 like this.
  16. StrongCore

Ratio:
  17. StrongCore

Ratio:
    So Tarwin tell us who are you in nulled? I think normal members can't see my warning points

@Tarwin someone reported to me you speaking about me, I sell my configs for high price (That's not your business to sell my configs for low or high price, that's my configs and I set my price as I like) So keep your words for yourself

18. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    i cant talk on behalf of configs , but for combos if they are sqlied there is completly normal that there are some retarded combos in between like t:t bla:bla etc you can find these in almost every site u sqli . And if they are there is like 50 combos like that betwen 1k which is not thing to report ...

so far i had no problems with strong core with configs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.