Resolved Scammed by # 0wn3r

Discussion in 'Scam Reports' started by Caskey, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    User # 0wn3r has sold me a faulty product. Live proof or any further proof than whats being posted on the thread of it working for him or anyone else is not being shown. He says my IP is bad but I have gone through all the variables. I have a subscription to VPN & private sock5 IPs, have tested on different ones that I have confirmed work with paypal. Used cleaned fresh browsers. No excuses. This PHP script in its current condition does not work. I've requested a refund and live proof multiple times and it's being refused. He has cut communication sense.

Test it yourself:
    http://gearxx.freeoda.com/index.php

Market Thread:
    https://cracking.org/topic/71792-paypal-php-checker-10-fast-all-captures/

Skype conversation:
    [​IMG]

This is what this does on every live account:

[​IMG]

tireN1337 likes this.
  2. Vamos

Vamos Basic Member

Ratio:
    Ah fuck I just bought this literally before seeing you post this, I have no idea how to even get it working :/

3. # 0wn3r

# 0wn3r Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    This still working! You have bad ip!

[​IMG]

4. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Ok. Now I am thinking you don't know english. Your repeating the same phrase saying "you have bad ip". Listen I can use many different IPs. I have access to subscription VPN service and sock5 IPs. I have tried on many different ones with the same result. Look at this point I am just gonna post a link so every fucking person can test this out and tell you the same damn thing. This shit is not working.

http://gearxx.freeoda.com/index.php

ALSO look ^^ you just posted more proof that it isn't function correctly from another individual who bought it. I think your confused.

5. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    What if staff reviews his script and then tell if its working or not?

6. Nubitol

Nubitol Member

Ratio:
    This report is valid, hope will get resolved.

7. PopekMonster

PopekMonster Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    why ppl are buying those shitty checkers while u can get working one for free which capture everything lol, anyway seems legit because how can it be ip problem while he can change ip to 1000 diffrent one's lol, own3r your arguments are shit, for me its refund or ban :)

8. CrackerMonu

CrackerMonu Basic Member

Ratio:
    fuck owner sucks
    he also cheated with me but i did not post in scamming section
    i think admin shud ban his ass
    right now

9. PrisonV

PrisonV Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    Haha that it's why I didn't buy it , I asked him to show me it working thruw screen share and he keep saying word in a not proper manner so I just blocked him, he was saying that all the other buyer didn't have problem but that was B.s he was trying to avoid me to see it working thruw screenshare so now refund or gtfu from CC, we don't want scammer or leecher here

10. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Ya, Spesialis has messaged me too saying hasn't worked for him and he hasn't got a refund either.
    So the admin here just lets scammer get away like that who has affected multiple members on here with proof? ....
    If I was admin, I wouldn't let someone with such proven bad character rampant through my forums. I would at least take away his privilege to post anything in the marketplace. Or you mine as well take trusted out of "Trusted Sellers Section" ...

11. PrisonV

PrisonV Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    Don't get mad this has solution, Ops! Will solved this , add my Skype prison.v , I'll help you out with something

12. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Just ban this fagget already lmao.

13. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Sent the files to PrisonV and he confirmed they are shit. Ops! doesn't seem he is gonna take any action though.
    Maybe he will wait till he scams 10 more people down the road with some shitty products =/

^^

14. LethalLuck

LethalLuck Basic Member

Ratio:
    Admins work hard they have a life also give it time and after they see this he'll get banned I'm sure. Just be patient

15. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    I understand your anger, but you should realize that until this is resolved you shouldn't share something hes selling.
    You might be wrong and giving away his checker.

16. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    You simply cant say "You have bad ip" lol, though i've seen this source somewhere else too.

17. m1st

m1st Well-Known Member Elite

Ratio:
    I am dont understand what he mean by writen "You have bad ip"

18. Muffin

Muffin Banned

Ratio:
    This guy is a joke how is he not banned, how can he decide if a IP is bad or good, he is not trying to resolve this and just talking total shit, hope OP gets his money back or something.

Caskey likes this.
  19. Animal

Animal Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    BANNED! Please all open reversal on PayPal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.