Resolved Scammed By Dj7Gb Maybe? Possibly?

Discussion in 'Scam Reports' started by Hidden Data, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidden Data

Hidden Data Basic Member

Ratio:
    [member=Dj7Gb]
    https://cracking.org/user/46152-dj7gb/

~What Happened~
    So basicly we agreed on trading BTC for Walmart Gift Cards at a rate of 50% and short story i sent him 155$ btc for 310$ walmart and i sent it and everything went fine and he said it was DIWALI a festival that runs from the 11th to the 15 so he needed a couple days and i respected that he asked for 2 days
    [​IMG]

so i message him once every day just to make sure its all good and the deals on and no response
    [​IMG]

I tried messaging him multiple times on Cc he doesnt read my message

but i check and he gets on it daily and he said he needed more days but if he cant get it i want a refund of my 155$ btc
    [​IMG]

He was on today to and no response
    [​IMG]

~What I want done~
    Since he hasnt updated me on anything and its been 9 days i want a refund of my 155$ BTC or my walmart balance that he owes me 310$
    If any admins read this i made this post just so you guys know whats happening and can maybe help speed along the process of him paying me.
    He doesnt live in the us so probably wont be getting this message until tomorrow morning(so to give him a chance to respond by tommorow afternoon). Ive done deals in the past with him and i dont know why now......

Sam_03 and neroZzero-2035 like this.
  2. neroZzero-2035

neroZzero-2035 Banned

Ratio:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. UK BOY

UK BOY Basic Member

Ratio:
    This Kid Dj7Gb thinks he is very smart but actually he is a noob in every field, personally i canceled all type of accounts selling deals with him cause he was not a reliable person and if you will check his history on Crackingcore so you will find its not the first time he's scamming.In your case he did 155$ Bitcoin fraud and wasted your precious time as well so i will appeal to Mods & Admins, This dodgy kid Dj7Gb deserve ban on crackingcore and please take it away this garbage from this neat and clean place.

Sam_03 and neroZzero-2035 like this.
  4. Hidden Data

Hidden Data Basic Member

Ratio:
    Idk bro ive done deals with him like 3 or 4 times before which is why i dont think hes scamming me but the post above shows otherwise so hopefuly he sees this post and he refunds me and i can delete this post and were all good. Honestly i just want him to tell the truth cuz if he doesnt have the walmart and he is going to refund me he should just say it

neroZzero-2035 likes this.
  5. UK BOY

UK BOY Basic Member

Ratio:
    neroZzero-2035 and Hidden Data like this.
  6. NicePanda

NicePanda Basic Member

Ratio:
    This guy is a real scammer and deserves a ban,he tried to scam me before too

neroZzero-2035 likes this.
  7. Blackhat

Blackhat Active Member

Ratio:
    I agree with you guys. I bought some combos from him and realized they were all public. And I got Zero Hits with them (700K worth). Ban the faggot.

Sam_03, NicePanda and neroZzero-2035 like this.
  8. KokidPham

KokidPham Basic Member

Ratio:
    Dj7Gb is a Scammer.. Dont trust him...I bought the combo from him few months ago
    but he never send me the combo...dont trust this guy..This guy should be banned long time ago
    dont know why he still here

neroZzero-2035 and NicePanda like this.
  9. Truculent

Truculent Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Give him 24 hours to read/reply to this thread if you don't receive a refund or your gift cards by then he will be banned.

10. Hidden Data

Hidden Data Basic Member

Ratio:
    lmao, lets see if hes a mad of his word
    [​IMG]

SherLoCk likes this.
  11. Truculent

Truculent Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Banned!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.