Resolved Scammed by gobar

Discussion in 'Scam Reports' started by N3NE15, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N3NE15

N3NE15 Member VIP

Ratio:
    Scammer: @gobar
    https://cracking.org/members/gobar.47426/
    http://imgur.com/a/zT0L3
    Sales Thread: https://cracking.org/threads/sams-club-accounts-500-400-300-and-more-at-16.119425/

I bought a $490 Sams club account and the funds were not available. I got in touch with him and he asked for proof and I sent it along with my bitcoin address for a refund and after looking at it he asked if I wanted a refund or other accounts. I said a refund and sent the address again but he replied saying that I changed the password when he probably changed it just to avoid sending a refund. He had already seen proof that the balance was not available and had my wallet address so there is no point in him asking for it again. He will probably say that I was the one who changed the password, but I know a few member on here know i'm legit. If he is not willing to refund me my $75 that I paid for an account that had $0 available when he said it had $490 then I wouldn't let him sell and do the same to others. I hate scammers.

2. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:
    Lol please tell them that what the fuck you said to me on PM that credit will not be rewareded till 60 days of membership renewal, xD i showed you proof that it is not mandatory that sams will credit rewards before 60 days of membership expire they credit in starting of month, i have pretty good clients :) dont be over smart

3. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:
    And now u used it and changed the pass ! What you think i will refund you?

4. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:
    And rearrange our stupid PM chats with correct order

5. tireN1337

tireN1337 Well-Known Member Moderator Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    Gobar is usually good guy, what happend?

gobar likes this.
  6. Rifat-1993

Rifat-1993 Member Diamond

Ratio:
    never had any issue with gobar... i think there is some misunderstanding ...

gobar likes this.
  7. Firefly

Firefly Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    Yes bro i have deal with gobar he isnt scammer and you also old member here....There is something wrong maybe acc owner changed it or someone cracked the acc.

gobar likes this.
  8. N3NE15

N3NE15 Member VIP

Ratio:
    @tireN1337
    Well I bought the Sam's club account thinking it had $490 but it had $0 available. I am supposed to wait who know how many days for it to be available. After asking for a refund he asked for the address but I had already given it to him so I gave it to him for a second time and next thing I know he tells me that the password was changed. I tried login and it did say incorrect password but I didn't do it and now I lost the account and my money.

9. N3NE15

N3NE15 Member VIP

Ratio:
    @Firefly You might be right, but I think its a little unfair the fact it was $75 and I lost it. Maybe nextime I will only deal with @aota since he backs up what he sells.

Firefly likes this.
  10. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    pretty sure N3NE15 is telling the truth
    the thing is it's really a gamble with buying these accounts, you have to use it right away or risk the owner using it before you, or someone else who dumped the same database as the seller will get it.
    http://prnt.sc/cpye6q

gobar and Rifat-1993 like this.
  11. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:

So u think im lieing? He should use it instantly, secondly he claims that no rewards will be credited before 60 days of expire of membership which is not the part of sams protocol ! And why the hell owner gona use acc if there was no balance or change pass when there is no suspicious activity ! Acc was working before i sold him,inspite delivery after (around) few hours he asked for refund even i was about to give him refund he said that refund me and resell this account to someone else but when i tried to login it says incorrect id / pass . Hence i decline his refund ..

12. adamthenoob123

adamthenoob123 Member Diamond

Ratio:
    Sorry to interrupt guys, but I'm on N3NE15's side. If he needed a new account @gobar, he wouldn't ask you for a refund. Like you stated in you're last response, the owner did not use the account, but the fact is @N3NE15 sent you proof (according to him) stating there is no balance in the account and he just wanted a refund. He suspects that you have changed the account details to prevent him from accessing the account, for which you have technically dismantled his point and went on to talk about Sams club's protocol.
    The only way this can be resolved is @gobar needs to be honest about it, I know you're a trusted seller mate (well you do have a negative feedback from last week) but honesty always pays.

13. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:
    why would i change the pass and prevent him from accessing the account and destroy the account & and my sales thread huh ? , i always look for forward deals with my customers same goes with @N3NE15 why would i scam him for 70$ when i know that he will buy more and i can make many $$$$ , i sold like 100+ sams club (36 on auto-buy and few via PM's , skype) proof :- http://prntscr.com/cq30nt , i am trusted seller , and account was fully working and I stated on my thread that account will rollover in OCT 2016 but then i remove this line because all the accounts which are on AUTOBUY SHOP has credit ( means all accounts have balance ) ... @N3NE15 should read that , and i can't refund as i doubt that he used the account and changed the pass ! which is loss to me And i talk about protocols because he said that before 60 days sams wont fund the account with credits which is false

I PM @N3NE15 with this
    http://prntscr.com/cox2sx --- > see this membership its 10 / dec / 2016 right ?
    and you said me that credits will be rewarded before 60 days of next renewal check this shit out ! 69 days left to expire and still got credits !!!!!
    http://prntscr.com/cox3wn ---> see this

THIS MEANS IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT SAMS WILL CREDIT BEFORE 60 of sams membership expire

MOD PLEASE LOOK INTO IT @tireN1337

14. adamthenoob123

adamthenoob123 Member Diamond

Ratio:
    You do have some good points @gobar, I understand that you're frustrated about him asking for a refund. On a screenshot posted by @N3NE15 it states that cash rewards will be available "about" 60 days before your next renewal. It means the rewards could be available within any timeframe around 60 days it could be 70 or even 50. Since he needed to use them urgently it wouldn't make sense for him to wait (if that point hasn't been emphasized clearly during the purchase). If I were you @gobar I would refund him and move on, there is chance that he will come back and buy from you.

15. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:
    exactly ! that's what I Mention in thread that " ACCOUNT WILL ROLLOVER IN OCT " i.e. in 1st of oct OR 1 week OR mid of oct. No matter what he should wear specs and read TOS of thread before going further , and i would refunded him too and move on , but i don't have access to the logins anymore i sold him . And i cant go in loss because of simple reason that he missed to read my thread TOS , its his mistake ! not mine ! ,,, ..... account was working at the time i sold , he should read my tos before making purchase , sorry but no refund .. lets see that MOD says

16. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    no i don't think you're lying. you know what just forget what i said. i'm just adding fuel to the fire

17. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:
    lol hahhahhah

18. N3NE15

N3NE15 Member VIP

Ratio:
    @gobar You did showed me proof that it can be sooner, but that does not mean this account was. Why would I change the password? If I did the owner would had found out and changed it himself and I would loose the account. You told me you could easily resell it if It was still working, but you could of also changed the password and claim I did it just to finalize the sale. Of course thee are assumptions because I don't know the exact truth, but your making me believe that your just trying to stay with my money no matter what.

19. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:
    Ofcourse why would i refund you?
    1. You should read my TOS before purchase.
    2.No warranty !
    3.Its upto you if u buy them u have to wait till credits rollover. I hold no responsibilty if acc goes dead!
    4.Last but not the least , why will i scam you ! I believe in further deals with my clients! .....
    Sorry but no refund, as i cant resell that acc... i dont want loss

@tireN1337 please look into it and take decission

20. Xtra

Xtra Active Member Active Member

Ratio:
    ALL DEALS ARE FINAL , HENCE no refund.( in case acc is dead OR balance used you can contact me via PM DON'T BE OVERSMART xD )

According to your tos, it says if the acc is dead of balance is used, they can contact you via pm. What will you do once they pm you? Give them a partial refund or replacement? If you aren't going to do anything about it then remove it.

It would be caring of you to refund or replace to the buyer.

adamthenoob123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.