Resolved Scammed by Hypnotize_

Discussion in 'Scam Reports' started by Speedypapa, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedypapa

Speedypapa Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    Firstly I apologize if I do it wrong, first time that I do a scam Report.

So the user Hypnotize_ was very friendly with me, I buy him 2 PSN accounts the fist one had Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and work fine, when I finish dowloading and installing the first account, I when to begin with the second, I want to precise that It was 12 hours after the payment and I didn't check it since the first account work fine, when i try to login with my phone I had that
    [​IMG]

I agree that it can happend PSN secure have blocked the account so I ask him a refund till I didn't do anything on the account and he is blocked.

Then he start to be aggressive and say that never he will refund me

[​IMG]

with that next pic you will see that really him with his skype pseudo

[​IMG]

First proof of buying

[​IMG]

Second proof of payment

[​IMG]

And here the last message that he send me

[​IMG]

I know that I will not have my money back but maybe you can do something for me ?

If they are something message please just say it and I will add it

2. blackpearl

blackpearl Advanced Member

Ratio:
    well he said that he wants a banne so i hope the admin banne him
    & im srry for ur monney
    monney comes & go
    ;)

Speedypapa likes this.
  3. Speedypapa

Ratio:
    Thanks bro, yes like you say money comes and go, I was dump to not check the second account while the first was working I will be more carefull for the next time

blackpearl likes this.
  4. Xiipord

Xiipord Banned

Ratio:
    Wow, fuck that douche bag, best of luck to you bud.

Speedypapa likes this.
  5. Hypnotize_

Hypnotize_ Banned

Ratio:
    Lol, account was working when it was sold.
    \[​IMG]
    that's the proof taht the account was locked by PSN and not by me so that's not on me.

6. UK BOY

UK BOY Basic Member

Ratio:
    Actually you should check both accounts after purchasing its your mistake you checked 2nd one after many hours of purchasing & if his 1st account was working so i beleive his 2nd account was working well when he gave it to you, but his behave was a lil bit rude.Problem could be sorted out with polite behave.xD

7. Speedypapa

Ratio:
    Yes I agree that I check it the second not immedialty, but 12 hours is nothing and I was really calm I just try to have an issue about that, I still want to buy account from him till is not his error, but PSN security can happend. I was trying to sort it off friendly but when he send me the last message I know that I can't do anything more

8. Speedypapa

Ratio:
    I know that is was not you that locked the PSN account, but the problem is that not me too, it's was my first login try, and I was on mobile to avoid any IP problem so both of us don't have lock the account but he is locked what happend now ? I don't have my goods and you got my money that I bit rude

9. Hypnotize_

Hypnotize_ Banned

Ratio:
    For once I thought that this transaction was the first without having any issue, without ppl asking for refund/replace or scamming me but hey as you said I'm the rude one here, I only said that I wasn't going to give a refund that's all.

10. Speedypapa

Ratio:
    So you got some other problem before ? It's not the first time that you got problem with your account ? he you been rude because you were completly close to discute about it, I half refund were be accepted on my side, and I would buy more account since I need more of yours, so we are both winning, but like you were closed we can't even discut about it and I'm very sorry that I need to do a spam report about it ....

11. Truculent

Truculent Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    How can the account of been working all accounts would have had to have a password update any proof the account was working before he purchased?.

Speedypapa likes this.
  12. Speedypapa

Ratio:
    He don't send me any proof of it

13. MR.ViPeR

MR.ViPeR Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Banned

Truculent likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.