Scammed By Microsoft!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ZZKing, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZZKing

ZZKing Banned

Ratio:
    Hey Guys
    i Purchased Config and tool ( amazon cracker ) from microsoft!
    Bought in 45$ via btc

[​IMG]

FOOLISH!

Account works good with the tool
    =========== > >>>> ( AMAZON ACCOUNT FOR MOD's to test [email protected]:may41996 )
    [​IMG]

SAME ACCOUNT WITH HIS CONFIG#2 :
    [​IMG]

I TRY 600 Valid amazon accounts on this config but not working!

I MESSAGE HIM A LOT ON SKYPE! BUT ALMOST NO RESPONSE
    Proof:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also try to contact his partner Kallism
    But no Response
    proof:
    [​IMG]

I Need a valid capture config or refund my money microsoft !

2. Uchida

Uchida Banned

Ratio:
    there are many sellers that should be banned for good one of them is indeed microsoft

3. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    His shop closed and waiting reply from him
    Code:
    Select All
    https://cracking.org/topic/72151-discount-btcpp-microsofts-kallisms-proxyless-amazon-config-capture-tool-unpatchable-discount/

4. Gloxiak

Gloxiak Basic Member

Ratio:
    His config probably works only with accounts which aren't requires Security Verification, looks like works the same way, as my Gift Balance capture config.
    There's no way to do unpatchable config for Amazon which can capture all accounts.

5. Kallism

Kallism Active Member Diamond

Ratio:
    the config works! I have tried to contact ZZKing privately and find out what issue he is facing. I told him to contact me on skype if he is still facing an issue.

6. ZZKing

ZZKing Banned

Ratio:
    Lol i had tried everything SQ accounts Non-SQ accounts but config didnt work!

Lets see if you can solve my issue!

7. Kallism

Ratio:
    I have provided one of the configs that ZZKing has requested which is indeed working. The other config is in Microsoft's possession and when he goes online he will help you out with it, since he is the one who sold you the config. We didn't have any complaints from other crackingcore members regarding the configs, which shows the quality of tools and configs provided by Microsoft !!
    Please also note the following terms as stated in Microsoft's post:

TOS
    These configs/tools don't come with any form of warranty/refunds.
    You will receive free updates [capture, fixes, improvements, etc..]
    You will not share this config with anyone, or youll be disconnected from my sales.
    By ordering using this order form, you automatically agree to the above TOS.

8. Kallism

Ratio:
    Just to make things clear, there is only 1 config and 1 cracking tool !
    There used to be 2 configs at the beginning but then 1 config stopped working, so microsoft created a tool to capture amazon order.
    They both work and are both in the possession of ZZKing.

As you can see from the following link:
    https://cracking.org/topic/72151-discount-btcpp-microsofts-kallisms-proxyless-amazon-config-capture-tool-unpatchable-discount/

PRICES
    Amazon Cracking Config : $30
    Proxyless Capture Tool : $25
    Package [both] : $45 [$10 off !!]

The above shows that there is only 1 amazon cracking config + 1 cracking tool for sale for the price of 45 if they are bought together.
    So I would kindly request the moderators, to close this scam report.

9. ZZKing

ZZKing Banned

Ratio:
    What the hell why close scam report!
    microsoft gave me the config2 ( sellercenteral) via skype! I have proof of the file sent by the microsoft's skype
    im not lieing !
    he must provide me with the right stuff i dont know....
    i dont have any problem with the tool i need config replacement or my money back

10. Kallism

Ratio:
    Since you have one working config for amazon + the cracking tool, I don't understand what you want. This is what is included in the price. For more information please have a look at the post provided. He gave what he promised, and you should stop complaining. As you can see the price is 45 usd for 1 config + 1 capture tool. I am requesting the moderators to take action on this matter !!

11. ZZKing

ZZKing Banned

Ratio:
    But microsoft gave me capture config aswell on skype but it didnt work and now he is not replying!
    and on skype you told me that the config is dead and in replacement microsoft added the cracking tool info in his thread and i dont why he forgot to remove the details on his thread for config 2

12. Kallism

Ratio:
    It seems that accidentally Microsoft forgot to edit his post to remove config #2 after it stopped working. However, the post is clear that the price of 45 USD includes 1 config + 1 cracking tool (which is what is in your possession right know), which means that he DID NOT scam you. That is the point I am trying to make. You have created a post saying that Microsoft has scammed you, but in actual fact he didn't.
    When Microsoft gets online, he will clear the situation with you hopefully.

13. ZZKing

ZZKing Banned

Ratio:
    He was online On CC and how someone can forget to remove the config#2 if he added a info about cracking tool such a faggot ?

14. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    The capture config from our thread need some small modifications, hence why I added an update about the tool we created.
    The capture config wont be 100% accurate, hence why I said you'll get my capture tool instead.
    The reason that I haven't replied was because I couldnt be bothered for the last few days as I was really bissy with IRL stuff.
    People that know me really well, know I wont scam anyone and always try to reach the best support possible.

The capture config still works, but it needs some editing to make it functional again.
    Again, thats the reason why I edited my thread saying I would deliver a tool instead as it has much more advantages.
    I'm sorry if I wasn't really clear about this buddy.

As a last word, I would like to appologize for the all the inconvience caused.
    I hope you understand people that don't reply, isnt always a scammer.
    People can be bissy with allot of things..

I'll provide you 250 fresh Amazon accounts to ease the pain! :D

Kallism likes this.
  15. Microsoft

Ratio:
    [​IMG]

16. NixonGTR

NixonGTR Banned

Ratio:
    works fine for me and MS didn't say once that the SQ accounts worked, he said he is sorting it in the near future, always keeps everyone updated about fixes and updates because you arn't getting hits it means its not working lol :/

Kallism, Dino and Microsoft like this.
  17. Dino

Dino Member

Ratio:
    Same applies to me. Wasn't expecting so many updates. He works hard to make sure it's working and has always helped me if I have a question.

Kallism and Microsoft like this.
  18. Truculent

Truculent Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    If you read the post you would see he tried it with a working account and it didn't work.

19. Microsoft

Ratio:
    Nixon is talking about the Security Questions, which is an entirely different thing.
    The config the ZZZKing used wasn't working well as explained on my thread.
    Hence why the update said: Youll receive a capture tool.

20. W00dy

W00dy Banned

Ratio:
    I bought the config and the tool and everything is working fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.