Resolved Scammed By PopekMonster

Discussion in 'Scam Reports' started by seNs, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    So this is what happened:
    And users skype contact Most of u have it so u can see its the same
    [​IMG]
    I was buying a Starbucks Config and i found out he is selling one so i contacted him on skype. He said to have config and will sell it to me. So i send him the money and he sends em the config , i tested config right away i notified him and he didint answer till late night. ​
    Once he answered i proved to him that config is not working. He said hell fix it but he never did , the fact is also that config was made by Kurdistan who is banned here. ​
    So i asked him if he can give me money back and all of the sudden his PayPal got limited. He said he will give me in btc if i can wait so i waited. When i asked him again he asked me if i can Do Btc or Bank transfere i said i can do BTC but not Bank transfere since my country wil ltake my money away cus of my Debts. ​
    Once he learned that he insisted he wants to give me money by Bank Transfere knowing i cant take it , using this as way out. ​
    I waited more then a month and i want my money back the way i gave it to him so PP or BTC and no Bank Transfere.​
    Facts:
    - He knew config is not working
    - He was reselling ( Selling config from KURDISTAN )
    - All of the sudden his Paypal got limited ( Right after i send him money weird ? )
    - He is insisting to give me money with bank transfere while i cant get it there ( Hes looking for a way out )
    So i want my money back the way i gave it to him since he sold me BROKEN config. I want the money or the scammer banned. ​
    Below are the screenshots of our conversation and me sending him the Money.​
    Here is where he sold me a broken config and proof of me sending him money :
    [​IMG]
    And here is the rest of conversation and him refusing to pay me back in PP or BTC and insisting on bank transfere:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    So this last screenshot was today and he still refuses to give me money the way i gave him to him. And still taking the Transfere to Bank excuses and its not my obligation to take money that way.
    So if anyone dealt with him in betwen pls tell that so that there is additional proof he had money in betwen.
    I waited more than 1 month for him to get 20$ PP or BTC and he didint do it .

tireN1337, Archer, m1st and 1 other person like this.
  2. DonxBenji

DonxBenji Banned

Ratio:
    Seems legit so far, tell the damn dude to buy BTC or something with his bank.

3. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    exactly he culd do that a mont ago but aperently he refuses and its using bank transfere as excuse since he knows i cant take it.

4. DonxBenji

DonxBenji Banned

Ratio:
    Yea, the dude can easily find someone on HF or something with an exchange thread.

5. m1st

m1st Well-Known Member Elite

Ratio:
    Wow thread is really beauty complete
    But where is link to his profile? And some think else.. etc.

6. Archer

Archer Basic Member

Ratio:
    That url isn't even for user accounts, that user is a complete retard.

7. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    added user profile page , what else did u hae in mind didint reay understand you. I think i posted all necessary information needed .

8. Mayday

Mayday Basic Member

Ratio:
    This user can't make a config for shit. He resells public configs all the time. Resold me a config made by Hello Im Me and claimed it as his own.
    Couldn't even remove the user's "tag" upon hit. When I brought it up, it took him 5 tries to remove the person's name just to add his own.

Hope you get your money back. But unlikely. Shows that he's a child that's desperate for a quick buck.

9. Dj7Gb

Dj7Gb Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    Ban hammer ? Hahhaa

10. PopekMonster

PopekMonster Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    Lol what can i do when my paypal is limited ffs, i said wait till it gets unlimited i have th3 fucking money on my account as i have normal job... im not taking bank transfer as exuse but thats the only way i can send u money.. so ffs just wait a bit more its just 20$ not a fortunne..

11. PopekMonster

PopekMonster Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    HE AGREED TO WAIT TILL NEXT WEDNESDAY!

12. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    yea i agreed to wait till wendsday next week and not a single day more since i waited more than a mont already , and since " its only 20$ " IT SHULD not TAKE THAT LONG TO GET THE MONEY.

13. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    If that 1$/2$ U should to pay him in same day or after day or two ''This is not your choice/money''

14. Falcon

Falcon Basic Member

Ratio:
    If you could bank transfer, couldn't you just use coinbase or something that uses a 'bank transfer' to buy bitcoins and send it to him that way?
    Could have solved this months ago.

Ops! likes this.
  15. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    well wendsday is closing fast i higly doubt user will give me money back and as i can seeon forum hes snatching all the posible cout i culd be wrong guess will see in wendsday .

16. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    ok so its wendsday almost thurstday already in my country and i still didint recieve my money. I think i waited long enoug adn that user shuld be banned. Ill wait 4 more h so till the end of the day and then i want user banned cus obviusly he has no intention of giving money back.

17. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    ok so its almost friday in my coutnry so thats 2 day over the time we agreed on so pls ban the user since he obviously wont return me my money.

18. Gasaname

Gasaname Basic Member

Ratio:
    he won,t return your money that happened to me too

19. URK

URK Member VIP

Ratio:
    Just saw him in chat...

20. Dj7Gb

Dj7Gb Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    ban hammer please !