Scammed by

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RespectN, May 18, 2015.

1. RespectN

RespectN Active Member

Ratio:
    I gave him lists and after i gave him he said that he is in hurry and he needs to go. Okay no problem,he said that he will message me about 18:00 ( +02 Time ) yesterday. He didnt message me,and now he is ignoring all my messages.

http://prntscr.com/76qiib
    http://prntscr.com/76qis7

If he doesnt pay and/or keeps ignoring i would like him get banned. I dont like to see people like him on these forums.

Ye8uS likes this.
  2. Darrent54

Darrent54 Banned

Ratio:
    You and me both agreed that if you sent me the file and I couldn't load it up as I explained I was on XP and it's been throwing up errors everywhere for me lately. I explained this to you and I made everything clear.

Me:send me it here as gotta head out at 3 and not fucking around. dude if it works and loads you get ur money

You: Ah OK.

You only seem to be reading what you want to read and before you even decided to upload to other places, I said don't as I was on my way out.

3. RespectN

RespectN Active Member

Ratio:
    I gave you list trough skype. You got the list. And you stated that you will pay me after you get the list. And after you got the list you said that you cant open txt file because you have NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 Problems with notepad.Which is hilarious. I think this community will fall apart if sucessfull scammers like you keep hiding and not getting banned.

4. Darrent54

Darrent54 Banned

Ratio:
    I am not starting a fight here. Ffs. I think you would find that I would pay if it worked due to the problems I to you about. Which it didn't. Belive me or not, up to you. I will cut my loses and pay you 4$paypal, cause I can't be arsed with this hassle

5. RespectN

RespectN Active Member

Ratio:
    We got all sorted out. He paid what he needed to pay,its kind of my fault i blamed him for nothing. Good trade,would trade again. :) Admins can close this thread.

Ops! likes this.
  6. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Resolved