Selling Depositphotos.com Accounts with Active Monthly Plans

Discussion in 'Completed Sales' started by Deluxe, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Deluxe

Deluxe Basic Member

Ratio:
    Hello Cracking core members im in need of a bit of cash at the moment so im selling these accounts i have, i know there many people that do art and design around here and would be maybe intrested , so just hit me up with your prices and ill see . these are the accounts i currently i have right now.

Im Only Accepting Paypal, you must go first if you have lower rep than me if not i will go first

1 Month SubscriptionDownloads left this month: 99 of 100Time to renewal monthly limit: 28 days

1 Month SubscriptionDownloads left this month: 490 of 500Time to renewal monthly limit: 26 days

2. Divinity ᴭᴺ

Divinity ᴭᴺ Basic Member

Ratio:
    PS... Just message on Skype...

I will get you this for free...

PM me for skype...

Sorry for ruinning your shop :D........

3. Deluxe

Deluxe Basic Member

Ratio:
    np mate but if i was you i would post them here and contribute to this forum, and not through skype but o well ,

4. Divinity ᴭᴺ

Divinity ᴭᴺ Basic Member

Ratio:
    But...

You aren't doing it!

jajajajajaja

5. Deluxe

Deluxe Basic Member

Ratio:
    i actually did mate get your facts straight, and now im selling a few but later on ill be posting all accounts when i dont need extra cash

6. Divinity ᴭᴺ

Divinity ᴭᴺ Basic Member

Ratio:
    Get what facts staraight... ;)

I have no time to post fucking accounts. I have to support my mom, who has cancer. Im in the hospital the whole fucking day... waiting her to get out of the surgery room!!! I dont need extra cash, I crack for fun...

7. Deluxe

Deluxe Basic Member

Ratio:
    ok mate but you have time to be here and reply and trash someone elses threads ok have a good one