selling huge amount of gamestop accounts auction need money quick

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by masterme, May 2, 2016.

1. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    hi i have a huge stock of gamestop accounts and i need money to buy a lot of servers tonight because they are on sale so im making this quick and dirty thread
    in total there is 3832 accounts with 5k+ points in total i have

1 X 66-68k accounts proof

29 X 30-49k accounts proof

21 X 25-30k accounts proof

123 X 20-25k accounts proof

232 X 15-20k accounts proof

992 X 10-15k accounts proof

2436 X 5-10k accounts proof

total points of all accounts 49,467,081.3 you will recieve picture
    total of accounts with 5k+ points 38,313,151 that you will recieve picture
    i am legit however if you want to go through an intermediary im sure we can work something out

with game stop accounts and points you can redeem points for vouchers which you can proceed to resell or use yourself in game stop stores in the us and Mexico this has a huge resell potential with a ton of profit i just need this money quick to buy my servers
    1k points is equal to 1$ so this has a ridiculousness huge value these accounts are cracked so please hmu as soon as possible as i need this quick thanks
    trusted member of another very large cracking forum pm me or skype me and i will provide proof ;) am vouched by mods and am right below mod rank on the other forum and will gladly provide proof of such

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. M95

M95 Member VIP

Ratio:
    I bid $20

(Please anybody don't quote me saying I'm stupid, nobody bids so I just start)

3. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    alright first person lol its tooken long enough :) but i do understand im a new member so not neccesarily truested so as i said i can give you proof i am infact hq on other forums very very hq and legit im just new to cc XD

4. Applepie5

Applepie5 New Member

Ratio:
    I offer $85 BTC with escrow

5. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    ok 2 bids now XD haha its so slow i guess its because im new here

6. ORRELIOS

ORRELIOS Basic Member

Ratio:
    I bid $50

7. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    the bid has to be higher than the previous bid sorry

8. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    any higher bids ? you guys better hurry before its over because this is a hell of a deal and i can provide vouchs for my honesty and go through a middleman or escrow if preferred

9. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    no higher bids yet ? i can provide vouches if you would like

10. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    by tomorrow i will close the bid i guess because hopefully i will have my replacement video card in today so when i can use m pc again i will close the bid 1 day later supposed to be today so bid or lose out again i can provide vouches if you would like

11. shopboy

shopboy Basic Member

Ratio:
    you still have this?

12. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    yes the auction is still open i forgot to close it yesterday was my little bros party :P

13. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    If your going to bid hurry otherwise it will probably be closed tomorrow or Thursday got a PM about it that is why it is still open so if you want this super deal then I suggest you bid if not then your loss as I'm just being lazy lol and would rather not sell these my self

14. Diggydog

Diggydog Basic Member

Ratio:
    I can do the middleman service for free if you want,was interested but just too expensive for me

15. masterme

masterme Basic Member

Ratio:
    ok thank you i appreciate the offer i was thinking of people i trust with everything from my home forum but with you might be more trusted thanks and also about the money these can easily be resold im just lazy lmfao also im super busy lately with school and all otherwise i wouldn't even be selling these but anyways i understand if you dont want to / cant and thanks again for the offer i appreciate it since its for someone not trusted on here yet so thanks :)