Selling Kohls accounts

Discussion in 'Completed Sales' started by DonStefano, Jan 13, 2016.

1. DonStefano

DonStefano Member Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    As the title says i'm looking to sell some Kohls accounts that have kohls cash from 5$ to 50$

PM me or add me on skype if you're interested.

Payment: Bitcoin or paypal

2. Rick1488

Rick1488 Basic Member

Ratio:
    With the FBI working with Kohls... Worthless

3. Rubbers

Rubbers Basic Member

Ratio:
    Im pretty sure only if your doing like 1k and over ya.

I just saved $187 and only had around $140 that i bought here and there finally spent it.

4. DonStefano

Ratio:
    Thanks for buying :D

5. Applepie5

Applepie5 New Member

Ratio:
    Thank you saved a ton of money off this guy

DonStefano likes this.
  6. DonStefano

Ratio:
    Bump :) still have between 5-30$

7. Rick1488

Rick1488 Basic Member

Ratio:
    Have you even bothered to read about the FBI working with Kohls? I think your actions are reckless and idiotic just to save some green.

paradise likes this.
  8. Rubbers

Rubbers Basic Member

Ratio:
    Ya that's if you are going in trying to walk out with 1k or over im just small shopping not trying to go all out that's what gets you caught.

9. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Stealing $100 vs stealing $1000 is pretty much the same. Stealing is still a CRIME and you are still a CRIMINAL. FBI has to make an example out of someone.

On the side note... Do the CRIME, Do the TIME.

10. Rubbers

Rubbers Basic Member

Ratio:
    i already got my leather jacket and cologne im good

11. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Enjoy that leather jacket and cologne cause you won't be able to bring it with you. :)

12. Rubbers

Rubbers Basic Member

Ratio:
    I have had my jacket for a month already so im good you can cut the smartass remarks because you are not funny at all, especially when you are on a forum that cracks and steals moron.

13. Rick1488

Rick1488 Basic Member

Ratio:
    So, because were on a forum "that cracks and steals" we all must be morons like yourself?

I like to educate you on how the legal system works. When a crime is committed and the offender hasn't been apprehended by law enforcement or a crime has later been noticed, evidence is then collected by law enforcement and then turned over to the prosecutors office, which is then placed in a queue by the seriousness of the crime, so therefore it could take up to a year before you are arrested or served with a subpoena... I'd like to see you wipe that "I'm good" smile off your stupid face.

Tip: If you are gonna break the law it's a good idea to know how the legal system works and what laws your breaking.

14. Rubbers

Rubbers Basic Member

Ratio:
    You should wipe that cum off your face make sure you get it all don't leave it dripping.

Morons like myself? You are on a site that cracks and bruteforces logins and passwords and more but then again you are trying to stress about laws ok that sounds about right. You sound stupid trying to say that im a moron because I said {i already got my leather jacket and cologne im good}. I have used about $300 total im pretty sure even before those couples got caught and the FBI got involved with Khols alot of people were buying and spending and im sure it was more than $300. That's just like when one of the members here made a good working Walmart config im sure there were alot of people buying and spending more than $300 that was not theirs.

15. DonStefano

Ratio:
    Stop chatting in my topic,i don't care if fbi is into this or not, if people are interested in the account they will buy .

Rubbers likes this.
  16. Rick1488

Rick1488 Basic Member

Ratio:
    "You should wipe that cum off your face make sure you get it all don't leave it dripping."

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't confuse your own childhood with mine. (I'm done here Donstefano I apologize for the negative activity on your thread)

17. Rubbers

Rubbers Basic Member

Ratio:
    Ya you better leave because you know you had no point you child. I even msged the OP and he agreed with me laughing at you xD.

18. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Why you mad though?

[​IMG]

kthxbye

19. RonnieOP

RonnieOP Basic Member

Ratio:
    Your retarded if you think the FBI will go after someone over a small amount.

Plus all you have to say is "I bought the gift cards online".

They dont want the people using them anyway they want the people selling them...and if they arent in this country the FBI cant do shit.

EDIT: Forgot why I really clicked on this thread, how does one use these?

20. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    These aren't Gift Cards. So using "I bought the gift cards online" wouldn't work. These are "Rewards". What are you going to say? "I bought these rewards online"
    And how would they get the ones selling them? By getting the ones using it and turning them against the one selling them.

Nitrodancer likes this.