Selling my project (Accounts marketplace)

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Jok, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Jok

Jok Member

Ratio:
    I was going to start a pretty big project with fellow crackers but I quitted cracking because I'm working on other things and I need some btc so I'm going to sell the whole project.

You'll receive:

• 1 year of hosting at Siteground.com + backup service ($75 value)

• .com domain avaiable for one year + ID Protection ($13 value)

• Premium e-commerce theme with custom CSS editing ($60 value)

• Fully working autobuy website with products+categories+pages

• Website logo (.PSD file + .PNG file)

• Website favicon (.PSD file + .PNG file + .ICO file)

• Set of premium plugins ($60 value)

• Amazing thread design

• Amazing animated signature

The website is fully working (autobuy with Paypal & Bitcoin using Bitpay), it has real products on it and I already created all the pages that you need (Shop, why buy from us, contact page, T.O.S page, warranty page and categories). If you sell all the products on the website (which should be easy with the right promotion) you'll make $797,2. You'll be able to manage easily the orders and support your customers with a ticket system (premium plugin) and you'll be able to accept new payment methods if you need to (I'll try to help you on this part). I've already inserted all the plugins that you need to customize the website easily and efficiently. The thread design and the animated signature are both made by me and they're well-made.
    If this bid reaches a good price or you pay the BIN, I'll include all the products on the website ($797,2 value), otherwise I won't. Basically you'll receive something like this.

Products that I may include:

• 556 HQ Amazon filtered combos

• 105 Deezer accounts

• 272 Dell accounts

• 49 premium Hulu accounts

• 50 Netflix accounts (I can give you up to 150 accounts)

• 967 Random Origin accounts

• 36 Origin accounts with games

• 2524 Pandora accounts

You can easily recover your investment in less than one month if you know how to promote this in the right way (this shouldn't be hard since you'll receive a great thread design + an animated signature + tips from me, if you request them) and you'll make way more. Obviously when you end the accounts that I provide you'll need to provide your ones (or you can partner up with someone, I'm also willing to give an amazing idea to the buyer of the project to make an autopilot income from this). I only accept bitcoin, we can use a trusted middleman that we'll both approve.

BID: $200 from another forum (LF)​
    BIN: $450​
    Min. increment is $5

EXTRAS FOR WHO PAYS THE BIN:
    • I'll edit the thread design (basic and advanced edits, it goes from changing the text for you to changing whole blocks of the thread) and the signature (basic edits, I'll change things like text or the button.

• I'll change the logo, I will make any change to the logo from the font to the icon, positions etc.

• I'll teach you how I'd promote the website and I'll help you to do it (this goes from leakforums promotion to other websites promotion).

• I'll edit any page of the website or make new ones how you like or following my style.

• I'll create new products images or edit existing ones as you like.

• I can provide you the tools that I used to crack the accounts but I won't teach you how to use them, you can follow a lot of free tutorials that you can find on leakforums.

• Help at any time on everything, I will keep the website like it's mine.

If you're interested I can provide you the informations that you need (like website link, thread design and signature). I'll sell this only if this bid reaches a good price.

SherLoCk likes this.
  2. Jok

Jok Member

Ratio:
    The actual bid is $200.

3. Jok

Jok Member

Ratio:
    Lowered the BIN to $450, it isn't going lower than that.