Sending hits 'To Check' If empty?

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Tyrant, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    How do I send hits that don't have anything when capture to the "To Check' list?

Thanks

2. MR.ViPeR

MR.ViPeR Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Use Additional Redirect URLs

3. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    I am going to need more information than that lol.

4. MR.ViPeR

Ratio:
    If That Page You Need To Capture Will be Redirected After That The Account Logged in Then You Should Go And Disable Follow Redirects (If Your Login Packet Will Send By Authentication Form) And Then Go To Variable Wizards And You Will See Additional Redirect URLs ! Then Add The URL Of That Page You Need To Capture String And Then Go And Do Your Capture...! If An Account Don't Have That String You Used To Capture ( For e.g: <p>Premium Account</p> ) Then The Account Will Go to "To Check" Else It Will Go To "Hits" With The Captured String...

Truculent likes this.
  5. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    Well the information will be all in the same page, its either going to display the information and capture it. But if it doesn't then it will say, would you like to add a card. So if its all in the same page does it matter?

6. MR.ViPeR

Ratio:
    Hmmmmm...If You Get "Location: " In Recieved Headers After Sending Login Packets Then Go And Disable Follow Redirects Or You Can Set The Capture Target To "Additional Redirect URL" And Use Additional Redirect URLs As I Said

And If The Source You Want To Capture Is Something Like This: "<p>Premium Account</p>"

Then Use This For Left String: "<p>Premium Account</p"
    And This For right String: ">" And Use a Suffix Like This: "Premium Account"