Sentry MBA Headers

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Cali, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Cali

Cali Basic Member

Ratio:
    How can you add 4 or 5 Headers as variables?

without all the headers being in the same line while parsing the variables?

i need this in order to capture keys from post stage and then add 5 headers on redirect url

2. zx88

zx88 Member VIP

Ratio:
    line 1: How can you add 4 or 5 Headers as variables?\nline 2: without all the headers being in the same line while parsing the variables?\nline3 :i need this in order to capture keys from post stage and then add 5 headers on redirect url
    Code:
    Select All
    Computing Variable -> 1 Variable computed as -> line 1: How can you add 4 or 5 Headers as variables?\nline 2: without all the headers being in the same line while parsing the variables?\nline3 :i need this in order to capture keys from post stage and then add 5 headers on redirect url <-----Variables computed successfully in 0 ms-----> <-----Bot Status: Variables computed successfully -> Authenticating-----> <-----Sent Headers-----> POST /login HTTP/1.1 Accept: */* Referer: https://*********.********.com User-Agent: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.0; U; en) Presto/2.2.0 Version/10.00 Host: *********.********.com Pragma: no-cache Connection: keep-alive Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded Content-Length: 152 Cookie: JSESSIONID=549C595F5B2C818E34551A8BB4750A94 line 1: How can you add 4 or 5 Headers as variables? line 2: without all the headers being in the same line while parsing the variables? line3: i need this in order to capture keys from post stage and then add 5 headers on redirect url Post Data: [email protected]&password=aaaaaa&code=&execution=e1s1&_eventId=submit&lt=LT-2017481-MsDrlDQlqzOlvDoV76epKec7izOZ53-passport.bitmain.com

Cali likes this.