SentryMBA Json Object

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by VegaRoXas, Aug 19, 2014.

1. VegaRoXas

VegaRoXas New Member

Ratio:
    I don't know how to add a json object to the Sentry Post Data, can someone help me pls? :3

I need something like this [​IMG]

2. ghaith123

ghaith123 Banned

Ratio:
    in MASTER WIZARD , select post (Json) , sentry will do the reset , add those information in additional data like this : a=b&c=d&e=f,

then go to sentry debugger and test it , and look at the post data if it is json, you can notice if the site is json by looking at the header.

i know that you want to keep the site yourself , but naming the website will help even more in solving your problem.

3. VegaRoXas

VegaRoXas New Member

Ratio:
    Thank's for your help! But I need a "json object". I know how to handle json in sentry, but I don't know how a json object works.

4. ghaith123

ghaith123 Banned

Ratio:
    sorry , i cant get what you are talking about, if u want an example of a website that uses json and explanation i can do it.

the token you wanna parse is in a json form?

5. VegaRoXas

VegaRoXas New Member

Ratio:
    Dunno, lol. Just google "json object". I also marked on the picture an object. [​IMG]

6. ghaith123

ghaith123 Banned

Ratio:
    i guess you are trying to make a grooveshark config , anyway if thats true , you need more than that , thats what i can say :p.