SkidBase.io | Online hacked data lookup!

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Sky, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    [​IMG]

https://SkidBase.io
    F.A.Q:

Q) What is SkidBase?
    A) SkidBase is a new hacked data lookup containing many private (And public) databases. You can view the total amount of entries & list of DBs inside of SkidBase on the "List of databses" button (Once you're logged in).

Q) What can SkidBase be used for?
    A) At SkidBase you can purchase cheap database entries for whatever purpose you may require/want them for. Our databases are mostly forums but some databases contain phone numbers, addresses, and various other information.

Q) Why would I want a database entry?
    A) These entries can be used for account recovery, doxing, gaining information on people.

Q) So how much does SkidBase cost?
    A) We offer databases entries for $0.50 each, you can sign up & purchase credits to spend on unlocking entries.

Q) What payment methods do you accept? Is it autobuy?
    A) Bitcoin only, that's all we will ever accept, do not ask about any other payment methods. The credits are automatically purchased. You send the BTC, our payment gateway will wait until the transaction reaches 1 confirmation, then you will be redirected to your code, which you can redeem at the SkidBase homepage.

2. RespectN

RespectN Active Member

Ratio:
    Can i get a vouch access ? :) I can leave vouch if its good later :)

3. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    PM me your username & I will provide you with 5 free credits, this will be the only vouch copy.

Please remember I'm still parsing a lot of my DBs & we have millions more entries to add to SkidBase.

RespectN likes this.
  4. RespectN

RespectN Active Member

Ratio:
    Thanks for quick Vouch. It can do its purpose but i wouldnt pay for such a thing. Only because i think that database itself is small,try making it bigger and i think that this site can be big success :)

5. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    Thank you.

I'm currently parsing NextGenUpdate which is 1.2m entries, I'll be importing this to SkidBase shortly!
    It will contain;

Username, IP, hash, salt, email.

6. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    Parsing NextGenUpdate ready to import as we speak! This database alone is 1.2million entries!

[​IMG]

7. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    https://SkidBase.io now has free DBs! Now public databases are free for anyone to view entries of!

8. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    We're not up to over 7 million entries with some nice databases! We managed to get a dump of the 2015 xSplit forum, and the OVH 2015 forum which will be parsed shortly!

We're currently working on a support ticket system & more features!

We also hacked several account generators & have some random accounts as I'll show below, if anyone wants to purchase them for a set price on BTC contact me:
    [​IMG]

9. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
  10. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
  11. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    http://SkidBase.io now contains the 000Webhost OCTOBER dump, 15mil users, plaintext passwords!

12. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    Overhauled the index & added lots of databases, we're currently at 43.6 million entries!

13. Homework

Homework Banned

Ratio:
    The site is down for me, but it could just be because it's old.

14. Cherry

Cherry Member

Ratio:
    I belive it's down for good has been down for weeks