Success rate with Amazon Accs w/ Email access?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cipher™, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    I've been getting some Amazon accounts with email access lately, what is your success with getting the order shipped if you have email access?

What is your method? I simply click "forgot password" change the password then order something. Then I get an email saying that we suspect suspicious activity, change your password. I change the password, then order again. Once I do that, the account gets locked.

I never really completed orders with email access, my method isn't fully functional unfortunately, so I want to hear what you guys do for a successful order.

bangican likes this.
  2. Gouzz

Gouzz Member

Ratio:
    Why do you change password before ordering? I used to keep everything as it was, I archived the order asap and tried to keep the email clean from amazon emails, but this was a few months ago.

3. Cajun

Cajun Basic Member

Ratio:
    Dont change the email, or password that just throws up a huge red flag. Just replace what you want, ( dont refund because thats how it gets locked as well ) then archive the order and delete the email that comes into the email acct.

4. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thanks for both of your input, will take both of your advice.

5. Cajun

Cajun Basic Member

Ratio:
    Sure thing bud

6. ZingBot

ZingBot Member

Ratio:
    I have tried those type of sites, but when I order something it asks for Credit card number or PayPal.

What am I doing wrong ?