[Suggestion] Stop begging for likes

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by rero2, Jan 20, 2014.

1. rero2

rero2 Member

Ratio:
    Likes should be given to members that deserve them, members with HQ threads and/or very helpful to the forum.
    whenever I'm in the combos section all I'm seeing is large images or sigs asking people begging to hit the like button, that is ridicules and just gets people to have likes that they don't actually need to have and they're begging and competing to receive the most amount of likes.

you should add a rule that might look like this:
    Anyone found begging or asking other members for likes will get his likes automatically removed and dropped to 0, likes are given to members that deserve it and given voluntarily by other members to people that think they deserve to have that like.

also you could only allow the like button to be given by VIP's only.

Thanks

2. athosx1hw

athosx1hw Active Member

Ratio:
  3. rero2

rero2 Member

Ratio:
    that's exactly where I posted it. Do you even know what day it is?

edit: Yep, I'm 100% sure that is the right section.

4. Skreamzja

Skreamzja New Member

Ratio:
    Why can't they ask for a little respect? If they are willing to share content here then why can't we just simply click the like button for them?

yeskyadrianes likes this.
  5. Sharinggan

Sharinggan New Member

Ratio:
    No rules needed,because user will only click the like button if they really do that.
    Respect I was missing in your reply to -Athos- he surly is not stupid and knows what a day we have, nobody is perfect...
    And please don't click the like button for me is not needed from you...

dartxxq likes this.
  6. Deluxe

Deluxe Basic Member

Ratio:
    i totally agree with Sharinggan

7. rero2

rero2 Member

Ratio:
    yes I will like it when I WANT too because I think they deserve it. That is completely fine for me. What I said is stop those kids that beg for likes and have sigs saying 'click the like'. That way it has no meanings because they're asking for it not getting it with with hard work or deserving it.

8. rero2

rero2 Member

Ratio:
    I won't click it unless you deserve it not by asking for it, unless you're doing a reverse psychology :). And asking someone what day it is isn't calling them stupid, it's called asking a question.
    and for your first statement that's how it should be, but you see some members with sigs asking for likes which is completely stupid.

Also Athos is just like the rest of the kids that ask for likes, which is completely stupid.

9. rero2

rero2 Member

Ratio:
    Check your signture. You're the prime example why I wrote this thread. "Please give me likes because I want to feel popular not because my threads deserve it."

10. dartxxq

dartxxq Member

Ratio:
    Check my signature :)
    I dont see anything wrong with signature like this, when I share something, I culturally ask for like, because often people do not know of an option like this and therefore when they see sig they hit like

11. bahmn

bahmn Banned

Ratio:
    Thank you.

12. yeskyadrianes

yeskyadrianes New Member

Ratio:
    Why can't they ask for a little respect? If they are willing to share content here then why can't we just simply click the like button for them? << I LOVE THIS!!

LIKE ADDED FOR YOU!!!

rero2, check other forum. all people who share content must be need litle respect by giving them like or reputation.

Skreamzja, dartxxq and Sharinggan like this.
  13. rero2

rero2 Member

Ratio:
    you guys must be childish, not offence.
    the like feature is supposed to be for people that deserve it not for people that ask for it. It is completely worthless when you ask for it because there in no pride in that.
    A scammer could go and ask for likes and then at the end of the day he goes and buys something and doesn't go first just because of his likes.
    And I will say it again, like feature is for made for people that deserve it, not people that ask for it.