Suspicious behavior + attempt to getting a refund - GTXNato

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by La Cocaina, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. La Cocaina

La Cocaina Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    Hello,

So the user GTXNato and me had a deal, where I would provide him 1K dorks for $10 BTC.
    These dorks where specific dorks, as I state in my thread. He tells in the scam report that he had 0 hits.
    While indicating differently within the private message he sent me + his "scam report" on me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But what happens if I use his dorks, I sold him?
    [​IMG]

Here he is claiming there are deal disputes on my name on LSX:
    [​IMG]

And here he claims I've been banned for being a scammer:
    [​IMG]

But what did I got banned for?
    [​IMG]

Conclusion, GTXNato isn't a reliable source, changes his story often (indicates of lying) and his scam report on me is invalid.
    I held my end of the deal, he tries to get a free refund.

Ain't gonna happen.

His profile:
    https://cracking.org/user/46063-gtxnato/

Inb4 someone jumps on the bandwagon about me reselling combos 6+ months ago.

2. Gtxnato

Gtxnato Basic Member

Ratio:
    If you take a look at my thread is just saying about what he sold me I love how u open a thread and try turn the story around on me as I have proof of you being banned off leak in my topic, I have been on these forums for a while as well as leak and I can assure you if I didn't have any issues I wouldn't even be opening this but tell me this why is nobody else buying your dorks, end of story I cant be asked with this pathetic behaviour I just wanted to warn others keep the money

3. Asuna

Asuna Banned

Ratio:
    "Inb4 someone jumps on the bandwagon about me reselling combos 6+ months ago." omfg, Still remember u guys fighting in the shoutbox about it xD

I have no idea who to believe, Cocaine's been banned from HF for selling, but banned from Leak for doing a DOX.
    Gtx is constantly making up alot of changes in his story and Cocaine did show his dorks working, but I don't believe that screenshot for a second, record a video of u doing it with the same dorks you sent him and i'll believe it.

4. La Cocaina

Ratio:
    I've been banned for HF due they thought I was offering a service in the lounge.
    Here's a gif, couldn't upload it to Imgur:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/cbpv6bkc0bqdl22/2015-03-30_04-25-55.gif
    Besides that, the gif has been recorded on my own computer and the other screen comes from my RDP.
    Keep in mind there is 175k urls in the trash on my RDP.

5. La Cocaina

Ratio:
    No one is buying my dorks? Lol. Another lie right there.
    [​IMG]
    Where do I deny about being banned on Leakforums, I'm banned, but not for the same reason you claim.

0 Complaints, only from you. I assume you're just being stubborn as the last time I tried to teach you.

6. Asuna

Asuna Banned

Ratio:
    Anyway, Im siding with Cocaine, I recognize him as a very reputable member on Leak, has good proof, and the fag tryna get a refund cant provde a valuable or good backup to save his life. Or cc account Troll face here* xD

La Cocaina likes this.
  7. T_virus

T_virus Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    I'm going to vouch with Cocaine on this. Dealt with him in the past no bs at all.
    GTX please try stick to one story or your scams won't work xD

just my 50 cents

Goodluck!

La Cocaina likes this.
  8. Crack4Cash

Crack4Cash Active Member

Ratio:
    reseller , no more words :D

9. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Fixed it for you :3

10. La Cocaina

Ratio:
    No evidence of me reselling dorks. The only thing I resold is Combos, but that's more as 6+ months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.