Tell me why Legacy Member..

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Caskey, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    UPDATE: Found out why. All he did was ask the admin and he gave him Legacy even though he has not attempted to share anything with us. I'm really starting to 2nd guess this place :(

So I just checked out this member who posted a 2nd time in the same day on one of my threads (didn't bother liking) for a papajohns account. Got me curious as to why he was marked as a legacy member. Only 7 days since registered and 22 posts.
    [​IMG]

Every post this person has made sense day 1 was to take something from here. I really don't understand why this person is marked as a Legacy Member. The only thread he made was an introduction ; He stated "I hope that I can really learn a lot from this forum, and in return, give back to the community as much as I possibly can." So far he has shown us the only thing he can do is leech. I hope that's not what he ment by "much as I possibly can" :annoyed:

So I ask,
    - Why is he marked as a "Legacy Member"?
    - Animal, are you paying attention to who your inviting into our community?

North likes this.
  2. Uchida

Uchida Banned

Ratio:
    what's the problem man? so he forgot to press the like button twice and u're already whining? leave the guy alone and know that this will happen to u often so whether u accept it and stop crying or bring tissue with u every time u come here and don't tell people who can they invite and who can't are u serious? instead ask animal to lock this topic man that'd be the best

Zesty_Banana and Jаkе like this.
  3. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    lol dude. I did not make this thread because of not getting a like. Are you kidding me?? Jeez. No, I just find it very odd such a new member being marked legacy in his position and I'm pointing it out with this thread and would like to know why.

4. Uchida

Uchida Banned

Ratio:
    man do u know what legacy is? u get legacy without having to do much, u just ask one of the admins and that's it u get the rank and it only increases the daily posting limit that's all u get now active member that is another story

5. Tariky

Tariky Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Members who had VIP or Diamond after expire they get Legacy. Thats why he is legacy member.

Uchida likes this.
  6. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Ok then, so where is this 5-day VIP or Diamond subscription :huh:

7. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    UPDATE: Found out why. All he did was ask the admin and he gave him Legacy even though he has not attempted to share anything with us. I'm really starting to 2nd guess this place :(​

8. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    You got that wrong.
    A member gets Legacy when his VIP/Diamond expires or when he "loses" his Active/Elite/etc.. Rank.
    The guy your talking about probably asked for a refund, hence why he got Legacy now since its "expired".

9. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    No, that's exactly what happened. He asked the admin and he changed him to a Legacy Member. Look, he told me he saw this thread and messaged the admin.
    https://cracking.org/topic/65382-limited-posts-basic-members-only/

Now read and understand the point of that that thread.
    "What i will do? I will move you to Legacy and this rank have 40 post in a day (I can make them 50-60 If you want to share more)"

This new thing was mainly created to prevent excessive leeching and give new members who actually want to share with the community that opportunity. I say once again, tell me why this person is marked as a Legacy member with only posting to take content sense day 1.

Also again.. This guy has only been registered for a week. Not enough time has gone by for that theory he lost another rank and became changed to Legacy Member.

Look Microsoft, you even liked my post on that thread and this is the kind of thing I am referring too. ^_^
    https://cracking.org/topic/65382-limited-posts-basic-members-only/#entry718656

10. Microsoft

Ratio:
    I see what you mean now.
    That seems really odd to give anyone permission to post 40 a day, and it also defeats the purpose of the rule XD

11. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    I agree. I do find it odd as well. The chances of someone signing up and all of a sudden having the urge to post 30+ shares is very slim.. And if that was achieved then it'd most likely be LQ shares or other shit that was leeched.

Also, if I was admin and created that new rule, the first thing I would do is see if the member at least posted one thing to share. I wouldn't just upgrade a status just like that after someone asks which looks like what happened without him even seeing the member attempting to share anything (still hasn't). I don't get it.

Keep doing this, and we will have a new group.. Legacy Leechers :dumb:

I won't say anything else about it.. The admin can do things as he wishes. I just would try to be a bit more professional with things and have titles not lose value/meaning. Seems to be headed that direction.

12. Microsoft

Ratio:
    It's possible for new members to share HQ, altho apparently the user your talking about didnt.
    I'm not sure if he really got upgraded to Legacy just like that, but if he did, it really defeats the purpose.
    I'm with you on this one, if he got upgraded just like that..

13. Jаkе

Jаkе Banned

Ratio:
    Just a quick edit.... Caskey, you posted the day that you registered, which shows that either you posted leeched stuff, or the more likely option (hopefully) is that you already knew how to crack (etc, etc) before signing up here. Good for you? But you didn't contribute for a month after that. I've posted on configs to kinda learn simply how to crack my own accounts, and then later share them, but I haven't had too much success. And after finals are over I'll certainly spend more time learning more, and contributing more. But honestly, you need to calm down :lol: Read my response, think it over, and reply if you'd like to.

So this whole thread is why you were asking me so many questions on Skype Caskey... I posted on two of your things because one of the accounts didn't work. I liked the thread with the account that did work. And then I asked you if I could buy accounts, because I appreciated your contribution, and trusted that you had actual accounts, and of course because I wanted to support your contribution instead of continuing to "leech." I decided that it was worth paying for accounts instead of waiting for someone else to post another one, and you got really defensive about it. Why? Because I didn't like one of your threads.... That was the ONLY reason you got defensive and were incredibly rude about me wanting to buy accounts. That was pretty much the first thing that you told me. You told me that it was rude not to like one of your threads, and then told me that it made/makes people like "you" (so upgraded users??) not want to continue to contribute on this forum. Then don't..? I just registered for this forum. Do I know a lot? No. Have I learned a lot? No. But have I learned anything? Yes. Have I made friends/acquaintances through this forum that have helped me with certain issues? Absolutely. Should you expect all new users to post the highest of quality things when they are newly registered? Absolutely not, you're hardly an old member yourself... 3 months old?? If you knew ALL about cracking and other things that have helped you to contribute quicker to the forum, good for you. If slandering a new member (maybe members, might not just me) based off of an assumption helps you sleep better, then go for it man. :P Really, it shouldn't bother anyone.

You said in your first post, "Only 7 days since registered and 22 posts." You're completely correct. But I seem to recall that you can post 3 posts per day as a newly registered user, without the Legacy "position." So honestly, let's say I've been registered for 7 days... 22 posts divided by 7 days, a little over 3. So I obviously haven't spammed like a lot of people. And the people that have, have gotten banned or have a ton of warnings. I didn't say that I knew a TON like a lot of the newly registered people here, I said I hoped to learn a ton. That has not changed. If you'd like to report me, go for it. The admin upgraded me, and you aren't a Mod, or an Admin, so honestly, your opinion goes as far as this thread.

Also...It's honestly quite disappointing, Caskey, that you didn't already know that all you had to do was ask Sneijder seeing as you were the fourth person to reply to the thread regarding the Legacy position... You must have read it, and forgotten, it's possible, people forget things. But I could make a completely random accusation and say something along the lines of "Well you posted, and you didn't remember the post, so, was your post really high quality? Or did you not even bother to read the thread?" Isn't that almost what you're doing here? Great, I've posted 22 posts. I've been here for a week. I'm a Legacy member. There's nothing more to it...

"Hello CCore Members,
    Basic Members can make 3 posts (topics/replies) in day If you want to make more then 3 topics Send Private Message to me Sneijder
    What i will do? I will move you to Legacy and this rank have 40 post in a day (I can make them 50-60 If you want to share more)
    Thanks
    CCore Staff"

The ADMIN, said in his thread, that YOU posted on, to message him, if you'd like to make more than three replies/posts per day. Have I really taken advantage of that??? Like I said, I've been here for a week, I've posted on average 3 ish posts a day.

When you said in one of your responses, "lol dude. I did not make this thread because of not getting a like. Are you kidding me?? Jeez. No, I just find it very odd such a new member being marked legacy in his position and I'm pointing it out with this thread and would like to know why." -- I really had to second guess that. That's the sole reason why you brought any of this up. I asked you if I could purchase a papa johns account, which you were incredibly rude about by the way, and then you asked me why I didn't bother to like one of the two threads that I posted on. I posted on one papa johns account thread, and it didn't work. So I posted on another. Sorry not sorry...?

The funniest part to me was when you offered me a free account to something in exchange for "proof" as to how I was upgraded, when you posted on the thread as to how people get upgraded. :D Thanks man, that really made me laugh during work. Now, you might think I'm being sarcastic or rude in my response, but at least it's thorough, unlike this thread. All you had to do was click on the link THAT I SENT YOU, that YOU COMMENTED ON, to find out why people like ME get upgraded. ;)

tl;dr, if you can't bother to read my reply like Caskey obviously couldn't do when he posted on the Legacy upgrade thread, which would have made this thread he made completely useless by the way.. He asked me why I was upgraded as a Legacy member. I was at work, and he messaged me multiple times asking, and bribing to "prove" to him how I was upgraded. He offered me another Papa Johns account, or Dunkin Donuts, or whatever, to "prove" to him as to why/how I was upgraded.

https://cracking.org/topic/65382-limited-posts-basic-members-only/#entry718656
    The thread right there specifically says "Basic Members can make 3 posts (topics/replies) in day If you want to make more then 3 topics Send Private Message to me Sneijder"

What does that mean? Message the Admin, and he might upgrade you. End of story. Have I contributed to this forum? No. Will I? I certainly hope so. I've posted 22 things in 7 days, if that makes me a spammer, then so be it. But like I said, Caskey's opinion goes as far as this thread.

Spidey likes this.
  14. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    ... Lol ok. Now Ima clear some things up

• You said I came across "incredibly rude" to you on skype. Well tell me where I am rude (I do apologize if you felt I was being rude but I was not trying to be and even gave you a honest tip.. I don't think most would see this as being rude):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Yes, I asked you to send me a screenshot as you offered when I first spoke to you and I offered as well to give you an account because I thought it would motivate you to not ignore me and to get it to me quicker. I was asking to show that proof to Microsoft who thought your group was changed through another manner because he didn't think either that the admin would straight upgrade you to a group, having no shares.

[​IMG]

• You said you didn't like (btw, I did not fucking create this thread over that basis.. It's about Legacy Group) my first thread because the account didn't work, as to why you also posted on another thread of mine for a second account. Well it seems you lied.
    Thread 1 ----> [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just logged into it and the points are even still there. Just checked the 2nd one and it shows me you didn't follow my ordering guide. Hopefully you don't get your address blacklisted now.. I gave simple steps. Looks like you may have left your address lol. You live in OH eh? I'm guessing you didn't change the email either like I said? Now they will have a notification that the points were used..

It's not too late to log into that account and delete your address which is what I recommend doing if is your legit address and you chose to deliver.

Well anyways, I'm sure all this attention should help motivate you with HQ intentions in the future with contributions in mind. If you plan on sticking around. If you really wanna learn some things, start checking out these sections:
    Cracking Tutorials & Information Cracking Discussions & Help Forum

Glad to have another person that can speak their English well around here lol. Goodluck with your learning. I'll say it again and it's not just me.. Respect other members and like a post if you actually like it lol.

Falcon likes this.
  15. Shibe

Shibe Basic Member

Ratio:
    you guys should fucking start a boxing match and put like $50 for each ticket so you'll make even more money

16. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Haha, we're good now. He just felt it personal when he isn't what all the focus is on, it's the fact that Legacy was not properly given out. We're talking now. All good. Btw he did the right thing and his address ins't on file.

Microsoft and Shibe like this.
  17. Muffin

Muffin Banned

Ratio:
    Well I am a Legacy member and I am going to stry stay HQ and active we are all not the same.

18. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Ya, but you actually shared some things. This guy was moved to Legacy group who admitted he doesn't know much in the cracking field just yet, so it was wrong to have upgrade him to that group so soon. The point is to increase limit so people actually looking to contribute have that ability to post more.

I just thought of something else too that allowing people to be upgraded so easily that is a major flaw. Is just being in "Legacy Group" allow them to post in the "Trusted Sellers" section?
    If so, good chance will run into more LQ people like # 0wn3r who sold me a bad product in that section. Btw open scam report still:
    https://cracking.org/topic/72026-scammed-by-0wn3r/

19. Sneijder

Sneijder New Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Hello Caskey,

Every member will take a chance. Next time please use report button

Thanks
    Sneijder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.