Use other People's paypal

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by dingdong, Aug 6, 2013.

1. dingdong

dingdong New Member

Ratio:
    Hello guys.
    I wanna buy something on the internet, but not pay for it (not with my money)
    If i have a paypal account with, lets say 20$, then how do i purchase the thing without being tracked?
    if i use VPN and Mac changer, and buy the thing via TOR Browser, would i be safe?
    (It is not a psyscical product)

2. decapitado

decapitado Banned

Ratio:
    Are you saying you want to buy accounts hacked or stolen in the DW?

If so, always a possibility of being tracked, even if you change your IP address and your "Mac Adress", remember that "mac adress changer", just change the mac address of your network, but not your other hardware.

be careful with what you do in the DW, DW is now on high alert, by catching a man who possessed and administered several sites of pedhofilia in the DW... as well as tormail etc. Now the FBI is over all who enters on FH sites, which were administered by this man, before being arrested, be careful where you enter and who you buy.

personally I recommend entering with

1.- Virtual Box

2.- Download Tails, if you don't know what Tails is: https://tails.boum.org/ (tails already comes with everything you need to enter in the DW)

3.- Start the iso from virtual box, or from boot of your system (trough Live CD or Live USB)

With this methods it is impossible for someone infiltrate a virus on your computer, as it is a free operating system... and if you boot from virtual box or boot system, is even more impossible, because it creates virtual hard drives (which do not exist) and are created with memory ram, to enter, remember to also use NoScript, and block all kinds of scripts globally and disable Java from the browser and the computer.

but hey, if this is tedious for you, you can simply go to a cyber coffee public and make of yours, simple as that...

3. psyko31

psyko31 New Member

Ratio:
    you can do a shop that will be send to you all what you need is paypal with money and a private socks or rdp of the country of the paypal or you can buy anythink virtual no need to worry about your identity just use rdp or a good vpn like hma

4. zak

zak Banned

Ratio:
    how to bypass paypal security measures and buy with hacked account in this forum??

5. shah2013

shah2013 Banned

Ratio:
    <p>thanks</p>

6. problemsolva

problemsolva New Member

Ratio:
    Hide my ass isnt a good vpn they use.
    Logs and will contribute to law enforcement.