Voiden: Self-Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Voiden, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Voiden

Voiden New Member

Ratio:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

m1st likes this.
  2. Sophocle

Sophocle Banned

Ratio:
    Dude you signup on cracking website and then act as a liberty fanboy what the fuck ? You don't want NSA to spy you and you're annoucing that on CrackingCore? What?

Luxor likes this.
  3. tireN1337

tireN1337 Well-Known Member Moderator Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    Good luck with site :D

4. Colter

Colter Member

Ratio:
    Hey buddy! Awesome that you decided to join us (accepted my invite)
    I can vouch for this guy, when it comes to IT-security and online privacy hes the one you wanna talk to
    (got me out of trouble manytimes LOL :)

Glad you are here mate!
    And despite what some people think about your shit ;) Stand your ground!
    As you always have.
    See ya inside.

Voiden likes this.
  5. Voiden

Voiden New Member

Ratio:
    First of all, sorry to see you got banned. I guess you fucked up and/or got greedy.
    What on earth drove you to that edge, breaking such clear rules!!?
    (Said with a small amount of irony)

Secondly:
    I came in here with a positive and curious feeling looking forward to introduce myself. Give my clear thoughts, policies and values about my reality, and you instantly questioned my motives (which is your full right yes, for now...) creating a bad first feeling for this board for me,
    (I'm not QQ (crying) I'm just being overly explanatory for once, I usually ignore these kinds of responses. I know all about trolling, and I have never unfairly judged something easily (in comparison to some people that I know) so came back here today so yeah now its time to raise hell ;)
    It felt like you demanded that I explained myself.

And that's not a bad thing at all, actually, dont get me wrong here, because that just makes the exposure I am looking to make even greater.

Yes I did create my account in here, on a cracking forum.
    Why???

If you knew anything whatsoever about online threats and security these days, you would know that almost all IT-Security staff, enthusiasts etc learn the same methods as the hackers do, to be able to counterattack more efficiently.
    And in places like these, (its a nice looking forum BTW),
    there tend to be much talk about mentioned matters. Perfect!

I come here doing this because I want to raise awareness everywhere I go about these matters and helping where I can to create a safer, more private and relaxed Inter-network for the people which are concerned about their own or their friends/family safety.
    I totally understand what you are saying tho, and I know how hard it can be to understand others.

Unfortunately I do not have the time at the moment, to explain for you why I do what I do in great detail.

All your questions seemed rhetorical tho so I guess you just wanted to let everyone know your annoyed feelings about me coming in here "acting" like a "fanboy", demanding me to explain myself.

I do not know why or if this really ticked you off, but sorry if that's the case.
    What I DO KNOW though, is If you were in a situation similar to mine and you knew about the things that I know of (which I wont utter here) you would need to be a very ignorant and naive human being if you did not embraced and fought for freedom of speech, anti-censorship and our lawful rights which at this very moment is being laughed at, reducing your and your family/friends values to ZERO.

I guess you will never read this (at least not with your banned account) as a guest,
    but whatever, there you go.

From the bottom of my heart, for upcoming and future references I gladly want to give you a recommendation, for your own sake and for others equally.
    You should try and see and listen to the world from different perspective and not just blindly follow your own "set of acceptable rules"

Furthermore, maybe you should go study some "desirable human behavior" and hopefully get some manners along the way :)

Wishing you all the best!
    /Voiden, a tad fucked in the head this morning.

Luxor likes this.