Vote up / vote down feature for premium accounts section...

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by justjangra, Aug 31, 2013.

1. justjangra

justjangra New Member

Ratio:
    hi all ,

i see everyday new accounts added to premium accounts section with "reply to view" tag. all accounts expire in one or merely 2 days .
    so i think their should be a vote up and vote down feature through which users dont have to reply and view content of that topic and then found the account dead..

after vote feature user will see the thumbs up or downs of topic and reply only if he found it positive..

what say guys

2. athosx1hw

athosx1hw Active Member

Ratio:
    Really dude , then we will have a bunch more leecher :huh:

3. moosakhan

moosakhan New Member

Ratio:
    I think he means , the comment system will stay but the voting system will be an add-on.He wants it as an indicator of whether the pass shared in the post ( which is hidden ) is still working or not.He believes if its live then there will be highly positive rating , unless a negative one.

Well he got a point but I think people won't bother voting.The passes come and go so quickly no one or many will not spend time on voting.It takes a second I know but it all adds up.And most of them are on multiple sites so timing is key.You getting me eh..Still a nice idea I think and could work if implemented right. :)