Walmart How to use 4$ or 9$ or 14$ Poor people only

Discussion in 'Cracking Tutorials & Information' started by xLolx123, Oct 27, 2015.

1. xLolx123

xLolx123 Basic Member

Ratio:
    So maybe you guys notice or did not you can't use accounts with 4$ gift card because you can buy only 5$ gift card on walmart

This Tuto By xlolx123 which is me !! will help poor people that doesn't have good luck to even get accounts with 5$ :D
    you can even use accounts that has 3$ but better 4$ :D

So read carefully so you will understand i swear so simple

So First thing you have to change the email so you can recieve the gift card on your email (everyone know that xD)
    Second thing you must have a gift card with Number and pin you will need that.
    Third you should choose accounts that you need to add for them 1more dollar to buy a gift card for example
    if you have account with 4$ gift card you need 1$ to buy 5$ gift card and if you have 9$ you need 1$ more to buy 10$ gift card
    So lets say you choose an account with 4$ (too much accounts with that balance even on public combo)
    [​IMG]
    So this guy has gift card with 4.76$ i need more 0.24$ to buy 5$ gift card so i add my card (i use it a bit thats why its 4.09$ only) ending number is 3746
    Than you go to this page and you choose 5$ gift card
    [​IMG]
    After that you in last step which is
    [​IMG]You must must must choose gift card of the owner first not yours because when you choose the gift card of owner first walmart will take all balance from it than he will take 0.24$ more from your gift card see this picture
    [​IMG]
    So the remain balance should be 3.85$ on your gift card and that gift card you can use it as many as you want till you no longer have any balance on it :D
    Last 2 picture for me today using only 1 5$ gift card and i got more than 40$ from it and i still have 3.85$ on it and i still can use it on too many other account that has 4$ gift cards.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This tuto might take time but at least you can use 4$ account good luck poor people :D
    i got 40$ in 8 min with this process xD
    if you want to thank me press Like botton

This Tuto for people that can't get good combo and they only find accounts with 4$ gift card balance

2. Markov92

Markov92 Member Diamond

Ratio:
    i know this method ago a long time :), Anyway thanks bro :D

xLolx123 likes this.
  3. Speedypapa

Speedypapa Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    Goog tut bro, just a question how can you send more gift card to one email ? When i order it I can change the email then :/

4. Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump Member

Ratio:
    Man I have so many of these, thank you for posting this!

xLolx123 likes this.
  5. neroZzero-2035

neroZzero-2035 Banned

Ratio:
    thank you

xLolx123 likes this.
  6. Mayday

Mayday Basic Member

Ratio:
    Use gmail dot trick...

xLolx123 likes this.
  7. SherLoCk