Want to Know About Amazon Gift Card Balance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ameer, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Ameer

Ameer Basic Member

Ratio:
    Hi guys

3 days im asking about this subject but no one answer me

i have account have amazon gift card balance : 75$

i won't put my address and ship anything to it

if anyone can help me to find gift card like PSN or Steam code or any gift card to buy via amazon gift card balance

thanks

2. Shashwat911

Shashwat911 Banned

Ratio:
    If the account never had any digital purchases then you will have to use a CC/DC to verify your first purchase.Vccs won't do here because amazon will lock the account with vccs and by the time you are able to verify the card amazon will close the account anyways because the owner of the account will be reported about this.So basically the gift card balance is useless until you can find any use for it other than digital purchase or sell it for good price here on the forum

Ameer likes this.
  3. Ameer

Ameer Basic Member

Ratio:
    thanks for answer , appreciate that

4. Shashwat911

Shashwat911 Banned

Ratio:
    You are welcome!

5. M95

M95 Member VIP

Ratio:
    I actually once used a vcc for ordering so I could use gift card balance, I complained and no problems whatsoever (my PERSONAL experience)

6. RoadRunn3r

RoadRunn3r Advanced Member

Ratio:
    thats bullshit i buy digital all the time and you have to use a cc everytime, vcc works fine, some times the account gets locked sometimes not, its nothing to do with the vcc. if you have email access its 100% you will get the codes

7. Shashwat911

Shashwat911 Banned

Ratio:
    No actually its very hard to use vccs these days on amazon,as most of the accs do get locked and then they ask the user to ask their cc company to fax the user's cc statement document and even if you do somehow manage to do it ,they don't always really care about the fax so that account is basically gone anyways