what do you do with cracked accounts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_DEFaULT, May 28, 2015.

1. The_DEFaULT

The_DEFaULT Member

Ratio:
    Hi, I've recently started in cracking and i've been reading some topics here about cracking DunkinDonuts, Starbucks, Amazon, etc.... so far i've just cracked some game accounts for personal use, nothing important.... my question is:
    What do you do once you get into a ,for example, dunkin donuts account? i know the credit card is linked to some of this accounts and you take profit from that, but how do you do it? you purchase online goods with it in sites like ebay and amazon? you transfer it to your personal bank account? can't they track you and catch you even using a VPN? because at some point, you have to put your personal data somewhere, right?

I know this may sound noobish but these are some things that i need to know before cracking "bigger" things than just game passwords.
    see ya bros!

2. Kevin2458

Kevin2458 Basic Member

Ratio:
    sell them on hacking sites or gaming site.

3. The_DEFaULT

The_DEFaULT Member

Ratio:
    that's easy, what i want to know is what would the buyer do with the account...
    i need to know the answer to all the questions above

4. Kevin2458

Kevin2458 Basic Member

Ratio:
    they will use the balance on their phone to buy thing like dunking donut,gamestop, starbucks, other shit

5. The_DEFaULT

The_DEFaULT Member

Ratio:
    and can't they track your phone or something?

6. Kevin2458

Kevin2458 Basic Member

Ratio:
    nope, they can't do anything but if the company set a location where you use the account like "google gmail" then they will find you easily.

7. The_DEFaULT

The_DEFaULT Member

Ratio:
    uhmmm didn't understand what you just said, u mean that they can track my location when paying a donut with my phone for example? how do u prevent that?

8. Kevin2458

Kevin2458 Basic Member

Ratio:
    THEY CANT TRACK YOU ONLY IF YOU LOGIN WITH SOMENE GMAIL ACCOUNT ON GOOGLE.

9. The_DEFaULT

The_DEFaULT Member

Ratio:
    ok i undestand that, and what about buying online goods and transfering money?

10. Kevin2458

Kevin2458 Basic Member

Ratio:
    then if they have an account with a credit card... i think you are a carder and will get your ass fucked by the swat team

11. The_DEFaULT

The_DEFaULT Member

Ratio:
    that's what i wanted to read, then i won't risk :P thank you so much

12. Lembas

Lembas Basic Member

Ratio:
    If you can't understand basics, then don't even bother trying... There are a lot of ways to be completely anonymous, you can use drops, it is a basic knowledge. Everything illegal is risky, you need to decide if it is worth the risk and try to find ways to be completely undetectable. If you use a stupid dummy giftcard from stabucks and use it in store, noone will bother to look for a person who ordered a drink using "fake card" and the only trace of his is his picture. If you order something from someones credit card, then they can search the person info/address and catch him. That is why you use fake data, drop house, anonymizing services and other stuff. I don't do illegal stuff like that, but this is just a basic knowledge. If you can't understand all that by yourself and need to ask about it on forums then as said before, don't even bother trying, you will find yourself in jail sooner than you think.

The_DEFaULT and SamAxe like this.