Where to buy private proxies?

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Clay, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Clay

Clay Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Where can i buy 300 to 1000 private proxies every day?
    I need them mostly for PSN.

Tried with advanced.name but their proxies do not show up in SentryMba for some reason.

2. Tarwin

Tarwin Advanced Member

Ratio:
    fineproxy

Clay likes this.
  3. tzinakos

tzinakos Member

Ratio:
    you need the direct connect package from advanced.name and they show up on sentry. Backconnect are the same proxy multiple times like different ip, or something like this, so sentry ends up seing only one and the rest as duplicates! Direct mix, this is not a problem. Now if there is a way to load all the backconnect ones, i would like to know it, cause its cheaper package and more amount of proxies. Any ideas?

4. adores

adores Basic Member

Ratio:
    I also wonder if there is any way to load backconnects , that would be very helpful.

5. tzinakos

tzinakos Member

Ratio:
    well i played around with the backconect ones, there is an option to see the real ip (external one they reffer to) of them, but advanced.name just doesnt give the clean ip, so it needs editing to remove extra letters (imagine something like this "gate_ip: gate_port | ext_ip", i dont remember exactly, but you need to remove some letters). And its not same for all, others need 3 letters, others2, so even in excell you cant just load them all and do one comand to remove, cause they dont all need same amount of letters to be removed. Its just too much hassle. And even on those i did succesfully and got the real clean ip, they didnt seem to work when i loaded them on sentry (though it sees them as more than one, which was the desired result). So i only get the direct connect ones, but its too expensive. However with the 5k pack you can do around 40k of combo in one hour.

Others recomend the ones from fineproxies, i havent tried them but i want to. However i dont know if they will load correctly on sentry, the whole amount of proxies (like the direct ones). They offer a 5500k pack for 10 days 22$, which get partially refreshed after 8 days. Somehow i feel that this could work for a couple of hours on psn, then most of them get banned and you end up with 9 days and 22 hours of paid proxies of no use. If i am wrong, please correct me. They might last longer, especially on other sites. I would like to know how they perform in sites like psn, gstop...etc. For example the 5k pack of direct proxies from advanced manages as i said like 40k in psn and 130k in gstop!

So bottom line, those are much cheaper, but if they stop working in psn after a few hours, they are not worth it. While in advanced name, you pay for a couple of hours only and just test like a 100k combo. And then buy them again when you need to test another combo. Also those get slightly refreshed like every 5 minutes. So you could be loading like 100 new proxies every like 10 minutes or so. So you get a bit more than 5k in the hour you pay. Offcource even with those, when you load on sentry, it doesnt see the full 5k, around 3500-3700 only. But by loading the refreshed ones you end up with lik 5k in the hour. I would recomend you dont buy them for much longer than 2 hours, cause many will get banned eventually. Also to get the most out of them use sentry with multiple sites, like do a couple of configs/combos simultaneously

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  6. tzinakos

tzinakos Member

Ratio:
    well it seems like socks have suddenly dissapeared past few days from couple of my cheaper paid public subscription sites. I used them for gamestop and they worked superb. So i gave in and decided to test fineproxy. I see them recomended here in the forums. Well i bought the 5500k package for 21$. I am 100% regreding it and i hope they will accept my request for refund. Those are absolute shite, they are like a turtle racing against a ferrari compared to those on advanced.name. I am trying them on gstop and i am getting like 80 combo per minute tested, and on psn they dont seem to work at all. Advanced name ones were like over 2k per minute on gstop and 600-700 on psn!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  7. Tarwin

Tarwin Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Are you retarded? Fineproxy offers private dedicated proxies, not shite scraped shit proxies like advanced.name. If they aren't faster than you're doing something wrong

8. tzinakos

tzinakos Member

Ratio:
    i dont recall calling you any names, so take it easy. I just stated some numbers from my test with those proxies. Same sentry tool, same configs, same bots. Wtf am i doing wrong?? please tell me. Does it take any special science degree in loading a bunch of proxies to sentry and pressing start??? same gstop config, same bots, advnaced. name ones reached over 2k per minute and the ones from fineproxy where much much lower, 80-100+. Thats a huge difference. On psn the advnced.ones are flying, a 5k pack rented for an hour can do about 40k of combo. I ve done it. On fineproxy, i loaded them and they didnt even work at all. But tbh i only loaded them once there for psn, and gave up. I had allready made up my mind from the poor performance in gstop and asked for a refund. And they did refund within few hours without many questions asked, so kudos to them for that. If someone wants to try them, they can do it for a few hours and if they are not happy they will take a refund.

if you are using the fineproxy ones, give some numbers on combo tested/min on various configs, on how many bots and how long do they last without getting all banned. So lets say you do 60k in psn, it bans them all. Can you don another combo on those? Can you go like after a few hours, a day......same proxy list and do another 60k psn combo??? cause remember you pay for 10 days. Whats the point in paying for 10 days when proxies get banned after a few hours?