Where to get good proxies?

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Ashleypub, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Ashleypub

Ashleypub New Member

Ratio:
    I have been getting toooo much banned proxies and lotsss of retries atm with very less tested accounts and usually no ryushare hits.i I have many program's for proxies but I'm not sure which to use.Right now I use HMA proxy grabber and get too many retires so I'm really disappointed.i also tried looking for proxy through this forum but most of them have expired.

Any idea where to get good proxies?

2. baggi

baggi Banned

Ratio:
    dude...the proxies posted here are good ones....just scan them whether alive or not
    (use poizon proxy processor)...and then export the alive ones into a text file and use them

3. Sneijder

Sneijder New Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    You Can Use ProxyFire
    Posted here in Proxy Tools

4. Ashleypub

Ashleypub New Member

Ratio:
    Thanks ill check it out tomorrow morning!u use the same tool,right?

5. Ashleypub

Ashleypub New Member

Ratio:
    Can I get proxies and scan them through it?

6. littlejim55us

littlejim55us New Member

Ratio:
    I my honest opinion HMA Proxy Grabber is one of the worst tools. It doesn't gather a lot of proxies and most of those aren't that great.

I use Socks and Proxy Grabber v1.2, and Proxy Goblin to leech proxies. I then test the proxies with Proxyfire. (Only L1, L2, SSL, and Socks 4/5) Then run those tested proxies against the site you want to crack. I use Proxy Tester, but Sentry has a built in Proxy Analyzer under tools.

I know it takes a bit longer to do this, but it is worth it in the end.