While posting accounts or proxies it should be made mandotary to post number of accounts etc

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Mist, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Mist

Mist Basic Member

Ratio:
    i feel it should be made mandatory to post the number while posting a leak or dump for accounts proxies.
    i dont ask it to be exact but an approximate number
    like if i post 4638 proxies i can state abt 4600 or anything close.
    there are many posting a big account dump only to find a few..
    i am not complaining bcoz everyone does a good work while sharing anything..numbers dont count much.
    but many times it hurts..
    anyways its my personal suggestion..

2. Spidey

Spidey Basic Member

Ratio:
    I agree.

And for combo lists, people post that it's 15 MB size or something, why don't they post how many combos.... and sometimes they don't remove duplicates :huh:

Sublime and Animal like this.
  3. Lembas

Lembas Basic Member

Ratio:
    I'm sorry, but this seems like the most leecher idea ever. Not only you want people to post their combos and proxies to leech them for your personal use, but you also demand that they write the exact number of lines in it? Why? You can't spend 1 post and few seconds to check for yourself what are you leeching? What does it hurt? The amount of posts you can do in a day, because instead you could use it to find a bigger combo to leech?
    I see absolutely no reason nor need for anything like that. If you want to use something someone shared then do it, thank them and enjoy even if it is 1 account or proxy, and be happy that someone was generous enough to share it with you.

BTW, you have joined 11 days ago, already have 90 posts, 99% of which are leeching from people, and you already made atleast 2 "ideas" how the stuff you leech should be more private (private pastebin) and how people should tell how many lines are in their shares. Don't you think this is a little too much for a guy which only contribution to this forum was paying for a VIP membership?

URK likes this.
  4. Mist

Mist Basic Member

Ratio:
    no need to get aggresive mate... u understand.

u havent read ut completely i guess.

the pastebin idea was for the benefit of every member here..bcoz when u post on pastebin as a public paste everyone is able to see what u have posted..what i suggested was to post it as unlisted so that only members from here who have the link can see the post..that was for the betterment of the forum so that whatever posted here stays here..thats why they closed the registrations right?

also as on commenting on my leeching abilities u have no right for that..its for the staff & admin to decide if i am supposed to stay here..

if u have a problem with me leeching content than i suggest u dont post here..u post in the normal giveaway to gain thanks & reps to build a profile..and we the leechers help u build ur profile...so dont get offended by any suggestions.

also i have thanked every contributor..only that some post a thread like big giveaway and it generates attention only to see shit..if you have trust in your capabilities to post quality content why to hide behind words like big exclusive etc..just put the numbers..

yes as your every thread is important for you; my every thank should be worth wise..

and when normal users post content then they get upgraded for their efforts ..same way we pay to become vip and get some privileges..nothing wrong in that

5. Lembas

Lembas Basic Member

Ratio:
    I am not saying that the pastebin idea was bad, I am just stating that you already whined 2 times about something that someone is good enough to share.
    I can also comment on anything, especially if I see it as something wrong. And this particular thread with this particular suggestion is the prime example of rude demand stated by someone who contributes absolutely no quality content to this forum.
    I am by no means saying, that taking something from this forum, that someone was kind enough to share is something bad. You have every right to do so, well, you don't even have to thank nor like the post, but as everyone knows this is the minimum kindness you can offer to someone who helped you. But you are going a step ahead of normal using of contributions. You demand, that people who are nice enough to share with the forum, should post the amount of combos/proxies they share, because you are not sure if your "thanks" is worth it? This is like the most egoistic demand I have heard of. Your thanks / like is worth absolutely nothing. You don't provide to the forum, you don't pay contributors, you don't exchange your lists with their lists. You just take something that they shared with you and with whole forum and whine, that this is a bad contribution not worth your thanks. People like you are the worst kind of leechers, you don't really care about people and you don't appreciate that someone has worked hard to provide you with content. You just whine like a spoiled kid. Even if someone posted 1 combo with 1 line, you should be thankfull that he shared it with you instead of keeping it for himself.

Also, it seems that you don't really understand some words, such as "exclusive" for example. It does not mean that this combo is huge, it means that it was shared only here. Also, just because combo has 1000 lines and not 1000000 lines, does not mean that it is useless. You can sometimes get 100 hits from 1000 combo and no hits from a 1mil one, but you seem to not understand it either. By the way, 1000 lines is actually big, try typing that by hand and you will notice that it is certainly not a small amount.

To conclude. I actually perfectly know why are you writing about that. It is not really about being efficient and usefull to users. It is about getting as much stuff as possible. If there was no post limit, you wouldn't even write about that because you could just ignore the "small list" and go to another thread to get a bigger one. But since your post limit is not exactly as big as you would like it to be, you need to use it as efficiently as possible, therefore writing exactly how many lines are there in a combo would help you a lot ;) Don't be greedy mate and enjoy stuff someone shares.

6. GeneralAladeen

GeneralAladeen Advanced Member

Ratio:
    If your calling yourself is leecher which means (no contribution/sharing it to other forums) then you should be banned but when you buy a subscription is okay however a member with a bunch of posts a day just remeber to give this persons like or even give back to this forum at the least

7. Sublime

Sublime Banned

Ratio:
    I believe it's at the sole discretion of the OP. If the OP cares enough, people will notice things & accumulate a certain reputation through out the community. You can't fight fate, Just remember.

I would never share a list that has duplicates.