Wholefoods E-Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Troubled Waters, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Troubled Waters

Troubled Waters Banned

Ratio:
    I'm selling Wholefoods E-Gift cards for 40% off. i.e. you can buy a $100 Gift card for $60.

Wholefoods is really expensive and these pretty much got me through the holiday season both as gifts to people and for buying food.

I'm a lurker on this site and don't have much rep so we can obviously use a MM if you want.

The way it works, I provide the card number prior to any payment, you verify the value of the card, once satisfied, you pay me.

I will send the 4 digit pin you will need to checkout at the grocery store.

These are not carded or gotten through any blackhat methods and will never expire.

I'll give a vouch code to a reputable member on here. Sound good?

2. John Snow

John Snow Member

Ratio:
    There was a thread in bitcointalk for the same service a week ago. In the end a lot of people fell for it and go scammed. Not saying it's the same guy, but might as well be.

Proceed with caution. If you decide to do business with him, I can act as a middleman for bitcoin transactions if needed.

3. wars46

wars46 Basic Member

Ratio:
  4. Troubled Waters

Troubled Waters Banned

Ratio:
    I'm not out to scam anyone. A middle man is a good idea, however, you don't appear to be very established on this site so I'm not sure people will trust you with their money anymore then they would trust me.

Any good MMs around? I'm 100% willing to use one.

5. wars46

wars46 Basic Member

Ratio:
    u ignored my question tho...lmao

6. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Quick question...
    How can we verify the value of the card without the PIN?
    You state you would give us the card number to verify the value but it requires PIN to verify the value.

https://wholefoods.buyatab.com/custom/wholefoods/