Wouldn't make any sales around here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ripcord, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    Well I'm posting this just to warn you, and if admins remove this one its pretty bad reputation for you lol

Well the last 2 transactions, were made of Hacked Paypals/Credit Cards and Paypal has clearly said "This accounts bank account has been frozen"... Now this was the first chargeback, and he didn't have an crackingcore account, since I searched it through.

Guy with the Skype, bragdish.mathakumar uses username bragdishm on thebotnet...

Well I would not really suggest making any sales here, due to really much transactions made out of hacked pps/ccs.

All I have to say, thanks.

2. ThePhilosopher

ThePhilosopher Advanced Member

Ratio:
    it sucks man , just do PP only for trust user this is the best way you can do. I'm sad about this fact, i can remember when my paypal account with 100$ was limited and i was really angry because i put a lot of times to make these money, i recreated another account to do Blackhat things .... without problems with users and now it works well without nothing , after my 1st was limited i searched a documentation how paypal shit things works and now i can evade a lot of problems which paypal reserve to you.

Go ahead man , all people do wrongs experiences in the life :unsure:

3. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    You shouldn't do blackhat shit with Paypal, tho I'm not really worrying if I get limited its no problem... Just saying to all the cunts who uses those to buy configs n shit, its just really embarrasing.

Slippy likes this.
  4. Anime

Anime Member

Ratio:
    Which is why I only stick to Whitehat. I am good with graphics so I sell what I can!

5. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    I could help you to get it unlimited. Send me PM if you want.

6. Slippy

Slippy New Member

Ratio:
    wow never seen probs from hacked PP before. I've seen lots of chargebacks though, sellers getting ripped off.

low life scammers would rip off their granny for $5. I just don't get it. They'd make more money if they became active members and part of the commnunity instead of ripping of a few dollars here and there. Karma

7. Slippy

Slippy New Member

Ratio:
    I have some docs regarding PP, they can help you. just working out atm what can be posted here and what can not. Nothing to do with carding or any of that cr*p, but prob against PP's terms