[WTB] Rockstar Social Club Accounts NO STEAM LINK MUST HAVE GTA V PC

Discussion in 'Buyer's Section' started by Epic, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Epic

Epic Banned

Ratio:
    Looking to buy Rockstar Social Club Accounts, must have GTA V for PC and have unlinked steam account. If I am happy with 1 account I buy from you, I will buy a lot more from you. PM me for my Skype.

2. DonStefano

DonStefano Member Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    Pm'ed you.

3. Epic

Epic Banned

Ratio:
    Still looking!

4. Celebrian

Celebrian Banned

Ratio:
    You mean that you want gt5 social club accounts right? I got a lot of em. Though I do not know what's there purpose :P

5. Kurdistan

Kurdistan Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    make sure you check if it asks for key.

6. Epic

Epic Banned

Ratio:
    Do you have Skype, I need rock social club accounts that have gta v for PC BUT no steam link. If you have some contact me on Skype: live:joseph.tee

7. Celebrian

Celebrian Banned

Ratio:
    What do you mean with this one? In some that I've checked are not steam connected but when i try to 'download the game' it asks for a key..What does that mean? ANd I've got like 500 of those accounts and cba checking all of em :P

8. DonStefano

Ratio:
    If it asks for key it means that GTA V is bought on steam,not from Rockstar so the account is worthless.
    You need to find accounts that have GTA V activated on socialclub (You check with the GTA Launcher and see,if it asks for key-not good, if the game downloads it's a good account).

9. Celebrian

Celebrian Banned

Ratio:
    Ohhh so I just press 'download for windows' and if it works it means that everythings fine? :)

10. DonStefano

Ratio:
    As i said,i check them using the GTA Launcher (Download GTA Setup tool and then use GTA launcher).
    I don't know if you can tell if it has GTA V activated on the website...If you still didn't understand what i mean add me on skype : doru.94 and i'll screenshare :P