[WTS] Amazon.Com , .Co.Uk Config [ProxyLess] [With Capture]

Discussion in 'Completed Sales' started by MR.ViPeR, Sep 26, 2014.

1. MR.ViPeR

MR.ViPeR Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Hello Everybody,​
    Now I'm Selling My New Amazon.Com ProxyLess Config With Capture !!​
    [​IMG]
    An Example Of Captured Keys:​
    Code:
    Select All
    Captured Keys: <------------> Order History [ Order Name ] #1: GermGuardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System with True HEPA UV-C and Odor Reduction 22-Inch -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #1: $33.15 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #1: Preparing for Shipment -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #2: Connectland CL-ME-606 Goose Neck Desktop Microphone -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #2: $9.00 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #2: Delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #3: Bond Markets Analysis and Strategies (8th Edition) -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #3: $87.56 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #3: Delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #4: NodArtisan Light Pink PU Leather Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Case -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #4: $8.99 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #4: Delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #5: Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Pink) -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #5: $45.03 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #5: Rental delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #6: Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film 10 Photos/Pack (Rainbow) -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #6: $27.50 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #6: Delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #7: Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film 10 Sheets x 5 packs -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #7: $120.04 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #7: Delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #8: Bean Boozled Jelly Belly Beans 1.6 oz (Pack of 5) -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #8: $11.95 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #8: Delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #9: BenQ Gaming Monitor RL2455HM (24-Inch LED) -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #9: $190.79 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #9: Delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Order Name ] #10: Walker Edison 3-Piece Contemporary Glass and Steel Desk Silver -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com- Order History [ Order Price ] #10: $126.14 -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- Order History [ Delivered Status ] #10: Delivered -CrackedBy CrackingCore.Com - MR.ViPeR- [CrackingCore.Com] Available Gift Card Balance: $0.00 Captured 1 Emails <------------>
    When The Config Don't Work I Will Be Fix It For Free If I Can !​
    Config Don't ByPass Security Question !​
    Amazon.Co.Uk Config Maked With The Amazon.Com Config Captures ! But Not ProxyLess !
    Just Accept: PayPal​
    Money Back
    You Can Contact Me With Pm !​

Boyakashha, HaF-MF and Truculent like this.
  2. Truculent

Truculent Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Good luck with your sales bro Great work :).

MR.ViPeR likes this.
  3. Robert

Robert Banned

Ratio:
    Also from me good luck for your Sale! Very amazing Work Buddy! :wub:

MR.ViPeR likes this.
  4. ComeHonorFace

ComeHonorFace New Member

Ratio:
    Be nice if you start to accept btc, I cannot use paypal :( also I'm looking for a .co.uk version not sure if your able to make it?

Thanks.

5. Lembas

Lembas Basic Member

Ratio:
    Big vouch for MR.ViPeR
    he is a great user and his combo is awesome!!

MR.ViPeR likes this.
  6. MR.ViPeR

Ratio:
    Ok Dear,
    I Accept BTC From You ! And Amazon.Co.Uk Config With Capture Such As Amazon.Com Config Maked !

Not ProxyLess !

7. ComeHonorFace

ComeHonorFace New Member

Ratio:
    Fantastic viper let me know when your free and a price via pm.

8. HaF-MF

HaF-MF Member

Ratio:
    I am Not able to send Pm to you :(

[​IMG]

9. LongDongSilver-

LongDongSilver- Member

Ratio:
    dont proxyless configs ban accounts or no ?

10. MR.ViPeR

Ratio:
    Now You Are Able.

No, But It Maybe Show You Security Question ! But I Have Check my 3 Last Days My Hit And THat Was Working Right...[Also You Can Use Proxy List !]

----

[​IMG]
    Amazon.Com Today Has Been Added A Robo Check System !! It Maybe Don't Show for You ! And You Can Crack With That Your PC Or RDP ! But If You See This Message You Can Know You Can't Crack Amazon When Amazon Use This System ! [Also You Can Use Checked Proxies With A Keyword ] !​

Truculent likes this.
  11. ComeHonorFace

ComeHonorFace New Member

Ratio:
    Spent $70 on combo and config.. the config was great.. Nice hits etc but then the passwords were changed as Viper sells the same combo to lots of people??

"I Said ! I Sell This Combo To Other ! Maybe They Are Cracking And Changing The Passwords ! Maybe Amazon Changing The Account Passwords ! Maybe The account Owner Change Password !
    Look At THis:"

I quote.. "I sell this combo to other"

His next reply being...

"I Have Mixed The Combo For You ! And Never Anyone Don't Sell Diffrent Combos To a Person ! You Are New To Cracking And You Don't Have Informations About This...
    And You Think I Wanted To Scam You Or Send You Bad Combos For Money ! No ! If I want To Get Money ! I Was Able To Sell You Proxy List ! : )"

So he thinks noone sells private combos everyone just resells them.. Spoke to crackingcore on skype and he's said I'm aloud to mention this even tho your a mod.

12. MR.ViPeR

Ratio:
    Look At This !

[​IMG]

I Don't Know ! I Don't Know What Can I Do For You When The Accounts Passwords Will Change [ Or Show Security Question (Failure Key) ! Or SHow http://i61.tinypic.com/23tqzp5.png (Failure Key) ] ! Realy It's Not My Problem ! I Have Sent You A Good Combo ! You Say The Accounts Passwords Will Change After 1 Day !!! Never A Person Can Say That Combo I Have Is The Best And Other Persons Don't Have This ! That Combo I Sent To You I Sell That To 2 Other just ! You Mean That 2 persons Are Cracking Amazon And They Are Changing Passwords One By One?! :lol:

You Are A Noob ! I Just Can Say This ! ! When You Send Me Pm That Time You Doesn't Know How YOu Can Load Lists And Start Cracking ! You Wanted To Buy Proxy List From Me !!! I Said Good Proxy lists Will Post Daily In The Forum By Members !

I Can't Say Anything... But I Hope After This YOu Can Do Your Job Better Than This Time !

I Hope You Don't Continue This Discussion : )

Regards

13. ComeHonorFace

ComeHonorFace New Member

Ratio:
    I said at the beginning that my combo worked then password was changed as you admited you sell the same combo!! therefore... People get the same hits! and have to fight for the accounts! not only the crap accounts work.. for example 4 phones were there.. now none work.. 2x ps4 order.. dont work.. but silly little £8 orders and things still work... someone else got the same hits.. so god knows how many times you sold the SAME COMBO TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Also its not that error. http://i61.tinypic.com/23tqzp5.png

I have different accounts which i bought that have been fine for days before i secure them as their not sold to multiple people!

14. MR.ViPeR

Ratio:
    Ok Dear,
    I'm Reselling ! And That 2 People Are Cracking Amazon [ I Don't Know Where They Found An Amazon Config ?! ] And They Are Changing Password Then My Combo Is Not Good... You Are Talking Right ;))

The Members THat They Want To Buy Just Config They Can Contact Me With Pm !

Thread Locked !

15. MR.ViPeR

Ratio:
    Reached The Maximum Number Of That I Wanted To Sell The Config! I Don't Sell This Config Anymore...