Hey,

i made this for an album i am currently working on

mohammedk

Banned
Reaction score
(y)(y) change background photo

weealdorfc

Reaction score
Tbh mate I don't really like it. The colors and the background don't go very well and it looks really basic, beginner stuff.

paperscissors

Reaction score
Hey Kezzi,

The type that you created is quite beautiful. But the background is not working to your advantage. If you want to use a transparency change I would suggest having the text overlay a background image that is of color or incorporates color. Maybe instead of 1 cat profile, it's 2 and they're back to back and in the color purple with the type overlaid. The creative is entirely up to you. Although 1 additional recommendations I have is to always mockup your designs in real environmental situations. If this is supposed to be on an album cover show it on one. I think this will also give you a better sense of the object your creating. Keep going!

btw here's what i mean by mockup: https://graphicburger.com/vinyl-record-psd-mockup/

sotroubled

Reaction score
I agree with the others, If you use choose to not use a background, the main object needs take control of the image. The outlines of the main object should be defined, so the object clearly sits in its own space, keep up the work though, practice makes perfect and all that